episode 6

ayane woke up to the familiar feeling of her senpai shaking her awake. ayane groaned and shoved her face into the pillow.

"ayane get up." kiyoko said bluntly, ripping the blanket off of ayane. ayane mumbled something inaudible and stood up angered. kiyoko then started giggling at the sight in front of her.  ayane was a mess. her hair was sticking out everywhere, and her shirt was slightly hanging off her shoulder. her eyes were swollen, and her eye bags were bad.

"what are you laughing at mizuchan?!" ayane fussed, putting her hands on her hips.

"go look in the mirror, then ask me." kiyoko said in between giggles. ayane cocked her head, and made her way over to the bathroom.

the sight in front of her was horrendous. ayane shrieked in terror, and almost fell back from her own reflection.

"WHAT THE FU- crap! mizuchan can you bring my backpack full of stuff?!" ayane asked, through the door. kiyoko chuckled and shook her head, picking up the small yellow backpack resting beside ayane's duffel bag. kiyoko knocked on the door, and a small hand immediately grabbed the backpack, immediately shutting the door again. kiyoko sweatdropped and laughed.

"i gotta get to the gym. come when your done," kiyoko stated. ayane heard her footsteps walking down the hall and she exhaled. ayane rummaged through her bag, and took out a hairbrush, elastics, pins, some skincare, and some concealer. she quickly washed her dead looking face, and moisturized it, and then put on some concealer under her eyes to cover up her dark circles, and then quickly brushed out her tangled hair. she quickly put them into two messy braids, and put her signature hair pins on. she shoved everything back into the bag, and ran out the bathroom.

she went inside the room for all the managers, and took out her karasuno tracksuit. she slipped in the track pants, and pulled a white tank top on. she then put on her jacket, and zipped it up halfway. she then zoomed out the door into the gym.

all eyes landed on ayane, as she desperately looked around for her team. she soon spotted the team in black, and ran over with her clipboard.

"sorry i'm late guys! i got um...busy!" ayane mumbled, rubbing her nape. the whole team nodded slowly, and went back to playing their game. ayane sighed in relief, and sat down beside her best friend.

"glad you made it ayane~" kiyoko teased, scribbling something down in her clipboard. ayane groaned and rolled her eyes playfully.

ayane and kiyoko were heading to the kitchen for lunch preparation.

"sakurai," a voice called out. ayane and kiyoko turned their heads, and ayane spotted tsukishima.

"oh hey keichan. whats up?" ayane asked, scanning the tall boy curiously.

"coach ukai told me to tell you to come back, he and the others have some information." he blunted, taking his headphones off. ayane looked at kiyoko and nodded, as kiyoko walked off to the kitchen alone. ayane walked back to the gym with tsukki, anxious for the "information".

"ah sakurai-san!" ukai called out, waving his arm. ayane waved back, and walked over. there, was also yukie, whom she met yesterday for dinner prep.

"yukie! hey!" ayane greeted, walking over to her friend. yukie smiled and waved back, closing the distance between the two.

"as you already know fukorodani and karasuno are the only teams with managers. and conveniently, there are two for each team. the coaches have been talking, we think it's best for us to split up the managers so every team will have a manager. ayane you'll be looking after nekoma today, and yukie, aoba johsai. then tomorrow you'll switch." coach ukai explained. ayane looked at yukie, and shrugged her shoulders. yukie did the same, and they both nodded. the coaches nodded happily, and thanked the two girls.

"i wonder how nekoma is like..." ayane muttered to herself.

how would it be like?

ayo it's ur fav amaria! TY FOR 200 READS BTW

ayo it's ur fav amaria! TY FOR 200 READS BTW. yay means a lot!!!!! anyways, short chapter again. prob gonna be another chapter tmr since i have ideas. also yay i like where this is going......

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。see you next time!
 ゚・。・

- amaria <3