episode 10

"nice to meet you akaashi, sakurai." she quickly mumbled, before scurrying over to the black haired boy. she lifted up his shirt, and started pressing on his burn with the cold cloth. akaashi slightly burned up, and blushed. how was she not fazed by this at all?

"i am soooooo sorry! i should've watched where i was going!" ayane rambled, blotching his burn.

"it's fine." he blunted, still flustered by ayane seeing him half shirtless. ayane shook her head, and sighed deeply. she could not believe how reckless she had been.

"and bokuto. he's a wild one actually, he has this thing called 'emo' mode. it's technically when he suddenly feels down..." akaashi explained. ayane laughed, and clutched her stomach.

"ah man! bokuto seems great!" ayane said, in between laughs. akaashi smiled, and nodded his head, looking up at the ceiling.

"he really is...sometimes i'm concerned for him though. he's a little...um you know."

"HAHA. he seems it! oh shit! we should probably get back! cmon kaashi! let's go!" she exclaimed, looking at he clock. akaashi and ayane had an extremely long conversation about everything, including akaashi's volleyball career.

"right." he stated, standing up and brushing off his shirt. ayane smiled, and nodded. the two pretty people walked out of the room laughing with each other. they made their way back to the cafeteria where everybody was, while ayane slapped akaashi for him calling her dumb.

when they walked inside the cafeteria they caught the attention of everyone. kuroo stared at the two with a pang of jealousy in his heart, same with oikawa. when did they get so close?

"what! i love kindaichi, he's so sweet!" ayane argued, with a pout on her face. yukie rolled her eyes, and sighed deeply. clearly, ayane was having more luck with aoba johsai then her...

currently, the two girls were working on a banner for the 'team championships' coming up, which was literally just team games.

"maybe they don't like you yu-chan~" ayane provoked, with a wicked scowl on her face. a tick make appeared in yukie's forehead,

"i mean, that's why your not having much luck oikawa~" she provoked further.

"YOU HAD IT YOU LITTLE SHIT!" yukie yelled, charging at her with a paintbrush. she splattered paint all over ayane's face, and she gasped.

ayane smirked, and three paint at her back, but quadruple the amount.

"YUKIE YOU GOT IT ON MY WHITE SHIRT!"

"SAYS THE ONE WHO TH-"

ayane then proceeded to splatter more paint all over yukie's face.  yukie clenched her fists, and ticks appeared all over her face. she got the bucket of water and dumped it over ayane's head with an evil smile on her face. ayane's mouth dropped to the floor, and she shivered from the cold water.

"YU-CHAN?!" she screamed, standing up. yukie laughed hysterically, and clutched her stomach from laughing so hard.

"NOW I NEED TO WASH AND GET CHANGED DAMMIT!" ayane yelled, trying to hold back her laughter.

"LIKE I DONT HAVE TO!" she yelled back, laughing.

ayane rubbed her eyes desperately, trying to get rid of the blurry vision. her eyes were covered in a mixture of paint and water, and her eyes got blurry.

"bathroom, bathroom, bathroom!" she mumbled, still rubbing her eyes. then she finally found the bathroom. she opened the door, and ran to the sink. she washed out her eyes desperately, and sighed in relief, when her vision was back to normal. she then turned around, but instead of what she expected, she got a room full of shirtless boys.

"SHIT!" she screeched, covering her eyes. she caught the attention of everyone, and they all instantly burned up, covering there body with a towel. they looked at her small figure, blushing, as her white, now see through, shirt stuck right to her body. she was shaking, and she immediately turns around to exit. just her puck, she bumped into the two people she really wouldn't wanna bump into. oikawa and kuroo.

she tumbled back from the impact of the bump, and she fell on her ass. she looked up, and blushed REALLY HARD when she saw the two captains. they both had toned abs, and delicate skin. their arm muscles were built perfectly, and their hair was wet, and dripping.

"like what you see?" kuroo teased, with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"n-n-no!" she stuttered. oikawa offered his hand, and ayane took it, trying to avoid looking.

"sakurai?" she heard a voice call. she whipped her head around, and saw akaashi.

"kaashi!" she mumbled, covering her eyes yet again. akaashi scurried over, and shielded ayane from everyone else. he looked down at the shaking ayane.

kuroo enjoyed seeing this vulnerable side of ayane. he has never seen this side before, and he was enjoying it until akaashi came along.

"thank god your here!" ayane mumbled, getting out of oikawa's grip, and hiding in akaashi. oikawa pouted, and crossed his arms,

'oh so now he's the hero?' oikawa thought, with his brows furrowed. akaashi escorted ayane out of the changing room immediately, and ayane sighed in relief, still a mess from what had happened.

wow, this was so great!

i luv yukie.

THANKS FOR 700 READS EJFKWKDJJWJDJWJDJWJDJJW DAYUMNNNNNNNN loads of love bae

-amaria <33333