episode 4

ayane heard a whistle, signalling her team lost. again. ayane grumbled, and picked up the crate of water bottles, and kiyoko began handing out towels to everyone.

"ALRIGHT! FLYING LAPS, LETS GO!" daichi hollered, everyone else cheering behind him. ayane chuckled, and covered her mouth as she watched how determined the team was.

"i wish i had their determination, that'd be great." ayane joked, scratching her nape. kiyoko smiled slightly, and nodded her head gazing at there team. ayane turned her head and observed all the other teams. a team in blue, a team in turquoise, a team in red, and of course the team in black.

"oh shoot, i better fill up these water bottles!" ayane worried, picking up the crate of empty water bottles and running across the gym. ayane, being stupid the way she is, ran across the gym right across the court, where seijoh and nekoma were having an intense match.

seijoh, and nekoma. the two teams that both were amazing in the sport. ayane carrying the crate of water bottles, stopped in her tracks when she realized a yellow and blue volleyball heading straight for her. her eyes widened as the volleyball slammed into her face. ayane tumbled to the floor, groaning. all of karasuno's water bottles were now sprawled out on the floor, with drips of water spread across the gym floor. ayane's nose started bleeding, and the center of her face was clearly red. she groaned and rubbed her face, slightly flinching at the pain.

'how could a serve be so damn strong?!' she mentally cursed. little did ayane know, nearly every single pair of eyes were watching her. kiyoko, unaware of what happened, stared at the injured ayane. she gasped, and immediately put down her clipboard.

"ayane-chan! are you ok?!" kiyoko quickly asked, holding a towel up against ayane's nose. ayane laughed, and shook her head. a vein popped out of her head, and she stood up like absolutely nothing happened.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES SERVED THAT VOLLEYBALL?" ayane practically screamed, putting hands beside her hips, fists clenched. ayane scanned the room as her midnight eyes landed on a chocolate haired boy who looked like he was gonna pass out. she devilishly smiled, and picked up the volleyball that had hit her face. she glared at the boy, and walked a bit closer to the net. she then threw up the ball in the air, and jumped. she spike-served the ball...right into the boys face, with the same or even more force. ayane landed on her feet like a feather, but the boy on the other hand...

ayane walked out of the gym, dusting off her hands, and wiping her forehead. she had left the whole gym silent, and confused. how could a tiny girl like ayane sakurai, make such a huge impact?

"i like her~" a certain bed-headed captain cooed to his blonde best friend. even the quite gamer boy, who seemed to never talk, or pay attention, noticed this girl.

"yeah..." he replied, tilting his head down back to his game.

"akaashiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ who is that girl? she's great!" an owl looking boy chimed, checking out the girl who was walking out of the gym.

"i'm not sure bokuto-san." the ravenette informed, also staring at the girl walking out.

"iwa-chan! my nose hurts!" oikawa whined, rubbing his nose. matsukawa and makki cackled at the injured boy. oikawa rolled his eyes, and groaned harder.

"you asked for it shittykawa. maybe look where you're serving the damn volleyball next time!" iwaizumi yelled, causing makki and matsukawa to snicker even more. oikawa pouted, and stood up.

"yes i'm fine, thank you so much." ayane thanked, holding an ice pack to her nose. she sighed, and tucked her hair behind her ears. she sat on the uncomfortable bed, before she heard a squeak signalling the door was opening. there stood the tall, fluffy haired boy she whacked in the face with a volleyball. ayane's face darkened when she saw the boys' faces all red, and bloody. ayane quickly stood up, and grabbed a towel. she ran over to the tall boy, and reached up her arms to reach his face.

"i am so so so sorry about that! my anger issues kicked in!" ayane apologized, sitting the boy on the bed.

"you have one hell of a serve. oh, by the way, my names tooru oikawa." oikawa introduced, enjoy the cute girl nursing him. ayane chuckled a tiny bit, and walked over to get an icepack.

"i used to play volleyball as a kid, so thats why...also your serves aren't half bad either, i'm glad it didn't directly hit my nose, i have a feeling it would've broken. ayane sakurai, thats my name." ayane stated, handing oikawa the ice pack. oikawa rested the ice pack on his nose, and stared up at the grey haired girl.

she caught his attention, and that didn't happen much with oikawa.

hey guys x•x i'm so bad at updating 💔 i will be updating faster i think, i have a lot of chapter ideas

hey guys x•x i'm so bad at updating 💔 i will be updating faster i think, i have a lot of chapter ideas. also, this book prob seems like such shit but i SWEAR it'll get better. the introductions are pretty rushed, and i didn't know how ayane would meet everyone sooooo... gomen, ty for almost 100 reads! might not seem like a lot, but it means the world! mwah xx

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。see you next time!
 ゚・。・

- amaria <3