episode 5

ayane skipped along to the kitchen along with her beloved kiyoko. they were both giggling and playing around, having boys swooning left and right.

ayane and kiyoko were informed that the managers would be in charge of the dinner.

the meal today was curry and rice, an easy delicious meal. ayane threw and apron around her body, and put up her long grey locks with a claw clip. kiyoko swung on an apron as well, and put up her hair in a singular braid. today they got to meet the other managers.

from what ayane was told, there were two other managers, both from fukorodani. out of all the teams attending training camp, only 2 teams had managers.

"ah you must be sakurai, correct?" a cute bubbly voice chimed. ayane turned her head, and locked her eyes with a freckled girl with her hair neatly tied up in a ponytail.

"o-oh hey! yeah ayane sakurai, pleasure. and this is kiyoko. we're karasunos managers. and you are...?" ayane asked, waiting for an answer.

"oh yeah pleasure. my name is kaori. this is yukie. we are fukorodanis mangers." kaori introduced, pointing to a brunette girl holding up a peace sign.

ayane and kiyoko made small talk with the two girls, and it didn't take long for them to bond. while they were talking, giggling, and cooking, almost every boy was drooling. not over the food though. ayane was in charge of getting table  by table to get there food.

"start with the left, move to the right from there." kiyoko instructed, spooning rice into bowls. ayane nodded, and took off her apron. she slid on her karasuno jacket, and zipped it up halfway. she stepped out of the kitchen, and went to the table furthest to the left. which was nekoma. ayane made her way over to the table, and slightly patted it, turning the whol reams attention to her.

"d-dinners ready, come up and ge-"

"A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL HAS GRAVED US WITH HER PRESENSE!" a loud voice boomed, hearts pounding out of his eyes.  he had a mohawk that was bleached blonde. agamemnon sweat dropped, and stepped back.

"w-what?!" ahe barelt managed to get out. soon after she heard a smack. she heard a whimper of pain. her eyes shot over to the noise and she saw that the mohawk boy was slapped harshly on the head by a tall boy who had hair like a rooster.

"i'm sorry about him. please don't mind him." the bed head boy cooed, resting his head on his hand. ayane slowly nodded, and rubbed her nape.

"all the girls are waiting...you guys should go get your food." ayane repeated, getting a bit impatient.

"alright no name. cmon guys, let's go get some food!" the bed head exclaimed. he stood up from the table and the rest of the team followed. ayane sighed in relief, and carefully stepped to the next table. thankfully, it was her own team. her fav crows.

"phew finally. hey guys, dinners ready." ayane sighed, pointing to the kitchen.

"what's wrong senpai?" hinata questioned, looking at ayane with worried eyes. ayane chuckled, and sighed again.

"yeah. this weird guy with a mohawk just frightened me that's all..." ayane informed. she saw a tick appear on tanaka's head and he stood up.

"YAAAAAMMMMAAAAMMMMMMMAAATTTTTTTTOOOOOO!" tanaka screamed, running after the mohawk guy. ayane froze in her place, and dropped a cold sweat as she watched her team mate run away. she giggled at the sigh, and shook her head.

"cmon guys. dinner is gonna get cold."daichi reminded, clapping his hands. sugawara nodded, and pushed tsukishima out of his seat. tsukishima groaned and shot ayane a look. she just winked back, and moved to the next table. the table in turquoise.

"hey guys, dinners ready." ayane mumbled, leaning on the edge of the table. she could feel oikawa smirk, as he had a bandages taped around his nose.

"heyyyy~ sakurai-chan. how's your dear nos-"

"SHUT UP SHITTYKAWA. food. now." a booming voice overpowered. ayane whipped her head around, and met her eyes with a pair of olive green ones. ayane began to laugh out loud at the nickname given to oikawa. the whole team blushed at her drop dead gorgeous laugh. it was music to there ears.

"shittykawa? your funny...?" ayane started, waiting for a name.

"O-OH. iwaizumi. hajime iwaizumi." the spiky haired boy greeted, a bit flushed. ayane nodded, and shot the boy a grin. she gestured over to the kitchen, and the team nodded.

"oh wow isn't she so pretty kunimi-san?" kindaichi asked kunimi sighed, and hid his blushing face.

"i guess..." he mumbled, not wanting to admit defeat.

ayane moved to the last table on the right, which was fukurodani.

"hey guys, dinners ready head over." ayane informed, with a bright smile.

"hey, hey, hey. thanks for the upcoming meal pretty girl!" an owl looking man complimented/said. ayane blushed a bit, before letting out a small laugh.

the whole team was on there knees for this gorgeous girl. will ayane find affection towards any of them?

 will ayane find affection towards any of them?

lmao. short chapter. kind of. i'm so so so so bad at updating, just been caught up in a demon slayer and mha fanfiction. thank u guys for everything. please please comment if your still reading this book i want to know who is and who's not. thank u bbys.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。see you next time!
 ゚・。・

- amaria <3