episode 9

"ill be right back!" ayane chimed. her long, flowy hair was bouncing behind her, as she quickly made her way up to the water fountain. it had been a couple of weeks since ayane had been switching between managing the two teams, aoba johsai, and nekoma. overall, she loved both teams. she had especially bonded with her new gamer buddy, kozume, and the third years of seijoh.

today, she was managing nekoma.

"senpai!" she called out to the bed-head captain. kuroo turned his head around, and met eyes with ayane. he smirked, and turned around, with a hand on his hip.

"ah chibichan. thank you~!" he purred, taking the crate of water bottles. he called the team over, and they began gulping down large amounts of water. ayane spotted kenma, and walked over to him.

"kozume! good job today! inuoka, you too!" she complemented, patting the first year and the second year on the back. kenma muttered a small 'thanks' and looked down shyly, which made ayane giggle.

"thanks sakurai-senpai!" inuoka smiled, with a pink dusted on his cheeks.

"what about me?" lev said, with a cheeky grin on his face. ayane laughed, and wiped her tears.

"of course lev~" she cooed. lev smiled, and went back to the court. ayane watched nekoma play carefully, jotting down notes of improvement areas. she noticed many things about the team, and ayane had a nick of identifying. and pointing out the team's mistakes. while the team was playing, ayane walked over to the two coaches of nekoma.

"coach naoi, coach nekomata, i made some notes about the team that i noticed," she mumbled, handing the two the clipboard. coach naoi took the board, and immediately began scanning the paper, along with coach nekomata. their eyes widened in pleasant surprise, and they smiled,

"these are great! do you mind sharing with the team after they are done?" coach naoi recommended, handing back the clip board. ayane froze, and she shook her head.

"of course!" she chimed, with a small smile. the two coaches smiled, and went back to their little talk. ayane exhaled in relief, and sat back down, patiently waiting for the game to be over.

--

"good job boys, ayane has some notes we would like her to share." coach nekomata said, gesturing for ayane to step up. ayane gulped and nodded.

"you guys did great, but i do have a couple of things i've noticed," ayane stated, holding her clipboard to her chest, "ok so. lev, your blocks have way too many holes. whenever a rival approaches, they can easily hit through your block. but, when you block from the side, it's perfect, try to perfect both blocks. kozume, you have gotta stop running away from spikes. and i know that it's scary, and i know it could be hard, but your blocks would be amazing if you didn't run away from the ball. yamamoto, your faints are way too obvious. i could tell from a mile away that you are going to do one. fukunaga, your spikes are great, but you definitely need to turn up your receiving game. kuroo, yaku, kai, you three were as good as ever!" ayane finished, taking an exhale of air.

the team just stood there, hands at their side like a soldier. ayane laughed at this and the coaches nodded to her.
--

"do you really think my blocks are that bad~" lev sulked, hunching his back. ayane looked back, and rolled her eyes. she then slightly chuckled, and patted lev-s back.

"no lev, they are fine, just work on them!" ayane encouraged. lev's face instantly lit up, and he practically skipped back to the gym. ayane laughed, and made her way to the kitchen to start up on dinner, along with the rest of her buddies.

when she arrived at the kitchen, kaori, yukie, and kiyoko were all already there.

"hey! why does it feel like forever since we all were together?" ayane mumbled, with a tired voice. the three others laughed.

"how's it going with nekoma?" yukie asked, chopping up some chives. ayane sighed and laughed.

"it's going fine honestly, and how's it going with oikawa~?" ayane cooed teasingly. yukie rolled her eyes, and sighed deeply.

"do NOT let his drop dead gorgeous looks deceive you, he's a prick!" yukie complained. ayane turned her head, and hysterically laughed. yukie pouted and crossed her arms. kaori and kiyoko also laughed.

"oi, how are the boys doing?" ayane asked kiyoko, who was stirring the bubbling stew. kiyoko smiled softly,

"they are...not doing so good...they haven't been winning any matches. but, i can sense their improvement. they also miss having you around..." kiyoko mumbled. ayane laughed, and looked down sadly. she really had missed hanging around those idiots...

"fukurodani is doing great also. i think. bokuto is still constantly going into emo mode though..." kaori sighed. the girls laughed, and yukie nodded her head, understanding what kaori was talking about.

soon, dinner was finally ready. ayane prepped all the bowls, and ladled the stew into the bowls, while all the others went to call up their teams. ayane took a steaming hot bowl of the delicious smelling stew, and carried it out. unaware of her surroundings, she bumped into someone, bowl in hand...

ayane looked up in terror, when she realized she had dropped the contents of the bowl, and the bowl itself on the floor. she heard the shatter of glass, and the muffled grunt of pain someone had let out. without thinking, ayane instantly started to pick up the glass, cutting her hands in the process. the person she had bumped into, frantically stopped her, seeing her bleeding hands. ayane's eyes widened, when she saw her stew spilt all over the boys clothing.

"OH NO! i am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry! i wasn't even watching where i was going! that must burn!" she panicked. she yook the boys hand, and ran straight to the first aid room. she sat the ravenette down, and immediately, wet a cloth.

"its fine. it doesn't hurt that bad." the boy saud softly.

"whats your name?" ayane asked, squeezing out the cold cloth.

"akaashi."

hi...JWJDJWJDJWJR anyways. kind of long chapter i guess 🙄🔪 anyways, yay she finally meet akaashi. also i fucking LOVE yukie sm in this book. ALSO 500 READS WCJWJFJW DAYUM. anyways i'm gonna real ease my demon slayer book soon. it's a script fiction! i'm excited.... YALL BETTER READ IT!

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。see you next time!
 ゚・。・

- amaria asf lolz <333