episode 8

ayane and kenma sat together on the bench as ayane watched kenma play. kenma looked back nervously and sweat dropped when he saw that ayane was watching him play so...concentrated.

"d-do you wanna try..?" kenma asked, hesitantly. ayane looked at him, and immediately nodded. she hadn't played this game in ages, and she finally got to play again. kenma handed the game boy to her, and she immediately took it. she felt the blue game boy in her hand, and her face visibly lit up. she instantly started fidgeting around with the game boy, and started playing. kenma watched her with a wide mouth, as she instantly defeated the level kenma was, oh so desperately, trying to beat. ayane smiled wide, and handed the game back to kenma.

"oh man! that brings back so many memories!" ayane mumbled, blushing and her fingers fidgeting with each other.

kuroo watched the girl smile and blush when she was with kenma. kuroo frowned, and walked over to the two.

"oi chibichan can you fill up my water bottle~?" kuroo cooed, swinging his water bottle around. ayane friend her head around, and a tick appeared on her forehead.

"OI WHO ARE YOU CALLING CHIBICHAN YOU ROOSTER HEAD!" ayane exclaimed. kuroo's eyes widened, and he chuckled lowly.

"who else?" he provoked, giving the water bottle to ayane. ayane rolled her eyes, and took the water bottle. she stuck out her tongue and walked out. she was trying to have a moment.

was she too mean..?

ayane brought back the water bottle filled up, and walked up to kuroo with a small blush on her face.

"k-kuroo," ayane mumbled, holding up the waterbottle. kuroo smiled, and took the water bottle.

"shouldn't you be calling me senpai, chibichan? after all, i am a third year!" kuroo chimed, smirking down at ayane. ayane's eyes widened, and she put her finger on her chin.

should she be calling him senpai? after all, he was an upper class men. yeah, it's proper.

"s-senpai whatever! anyways, drink your stupid water!" ayane said, turning away. kuroo smiled, and did as told. meanwhile, yamamato was drooling cups for ayane. and every single person in the gym was watching the girl with braids pout.

ayane woke up to a new day, and stretched out her arms. the sun was shining directly onto her skin, which woke her right up. she squinted her eyes, and yawned.

she got up from her futon, and put on some clothes. she put on just some plain black sweatpants, and a white t-shirt. she quickly threw her hair up in a claw clip, and put in her clips. today, she would be managing aoba johsai. and to make it so much better, the captain is the boy who she knocked a volleyball right in the face. her face darkened, and she sulked. damn it.

yesterday, was the team in red, today, is the team turquoise.

in the corner of her eyes she spotted kiyoko, and her face lit up.

"mizuchan!" she sang, running over towards kiyoko. kiyoko turned her head, and smiled.

"ayane~!" kiyoko hummed.

"it's so weird, it feels like we haven't talked in an eternity!" ayane said sadly, with a frown. kiyoko smiled and slightly giggled.

"AYANE-CHANNNNNN~!" ayane heard two loud voices call. she instantly froze, and turned her head around shakily. she met her eyes with the two second years. they had tears in there eyes,

"AYANE CHANNNN HOW DID NEKOMS TREAT YOU! THEY BETTER HAVE TREATED YOU LIKE ROYALTY!" nishinoya yelled, with a funny face.

ayane sweat dropped, and tanaka gasped.

"IM GONNA GO BEAT THEM TO A PULP RIGHT NOW!" tanaka said, rolling up his sleeves, and cracking his knuckles. he stomped over to the team, and instantly started lunging his fists. ayane covered her mouth in shock, and ran over to stop tanaka.

"TANAKA-KUN! THEY WERE TREATING ME FINE!" ayane exclaimed, extending out her arms, protecting the team. nekoma looked around in confusion, and landed there eyes on ayane, and tanaka. tanaka instantly stopped, and ayane sighed in relief. she held her chest, and dragged tanaka back to the court. she spotted kiyoko laughing in the background and rolled her eyes.

"my name is sakurai!" ayane greeted, raising a hand. the team of aoba johsai looked at her with strong intent, and smiled.

ayane spotted oikawa smiling with an adorable smile. ayane smiled back, and nodded.

ayane watched aoba johsai play, and she was amazed. she never realized how strong of a team aoba johsai was. oikawa was a talented setter who brought out everyone else in the team, and iwaizumi was a reliable, strong ace.

their middle blockers were talented as well. seijoh was a cohesive team of 6. no useless player, and they were all amazing.

when the game was over, ayane immediately began handing out the water bottles.

"iwaizumi, you are AMAZING at spikes...if i tried that i would break my arm off....." ayane mumbled, with a darkened face. iwaizumi nodded as a thank you, and began chugging the water bottle. ayane laughed and began handing out more.

"oikawa! good job! that was amazing!" ayane complimented, with a bright smile. oikawa smirked,

"i know, no need to remind~!" he cooed, putting a hand on his hip. ayane's brigh smile fell, and a tick appeared on her head. she sighed and walked away. she had three more water bottles, and she spotted kindaichi, kunimi, yahaba chatting together. she skipped towards the three,

"you guys did amazing!" she complimented handing them water bottles. kindaichi and yahaba blushed, taking the water bottle. but kunimi stood there, sulking. ayane cocked her head, and she ducked underneath to make eye contact with him. he immediately burned up, and popped up his head.

"um....kunimi, your water bottle...?" ayane muttered, holding the bottle in her small hands. kunimi shook his head, and apologized he took the water bottle.

NOOOOOOO i hate this chapter so much

NOOOOOOO i hate this chapter so much. smh. anyways next chapter is gonna be a time skip where ayane befriends everyone, and she has gotten used to managing aoba johsai and nekoma. i have many ideas. ALSO I HAYE THIS CHAOTER SM PLS STAY TUNED. ALSO TY FOR 400 READS 😭😭😭

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。see you next time!
 ゚・。・

- amaria <3