chapter 11: Victory

Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting a chapter in a million years.. I've been busy with stuff and been distracted by other things, while making crossover chapters and having fun with amazing people such as  RaveDogg and other people! I hope you enjoy this latest chapter as the official ITL + ARH crossover chapter is being made!

I, also, just wanted to say.. thanks for 600+ and 50+ views and votes! It surprises me that many of you like to read my story! Anyways, lemme shut up and get this chapter over with.

============

 Akari and her clones charges onwards towards the yakuzan troops as they prepare to fight. Soon enough, the two sides clash as they persistently fight each other. Akari was up against the yakuzan shield and sword warrior while her clone was fighting the yakuzan swordsman. Due to her scythe's long curving blade, she was able to stab the warrior without hitting the shield, however the warrior had bits of armor covering his body which made it difficult to successfully like a hit on his flesh. The warrior would attacking akari in a stabbing motion, however Akari's swiftness and ninja techniques made it difficult to land a hit.

Akari(mind): man.. this guy is tough. I need to find a way to get past his armor and shield without getting stabbed in the ass!

Yakuzan warrior(mind): This bitch is too swift and quick for me to even slash or jab.. I need to think and predict her moves and strategy to land a hit...

 They both began to circle each other after becoming exhausted from too much fighting. They carefully plan out their next move and observing each other's movements, weapons, and armor. Akari thinks of utilizing her small sticky bombs as a stun attack and attack when he's staggering and disoriented. The yakuzan warrior thinks of using his shield more and parrying her quick attacks until it's the right time to strike.. if she dodges or teleports, he'll know that she's behind him since it's gonna be obvious...

 Suddenly, they strike. Akari quickly dashing forwards and throwing out her sticky bombs and the warrior quickly using his shield to block the small bombs and, instantly, going into a middle guard. The bombs explode, knocking his shield back and staggering him for a bit before regaining his feet. Akari, believing that he's staggered and disoriented, goes for the strike but the warrior responds by attacking in a "Right diagonal upwards" sword strike. Akari immediately stops, just far enough to not get hit from the strike. The yakuzan warrior completes his striking motion and goes into a high guard, but what he forgot is that he has exposed his sword arm and Akari's scythe blade is long and curving. Akari sees his sword arm and thinks of disabling him, so she goes for the upwards attack. The warrior parries akari's scythe following with a riposte with his sword by doing an immediate "right diagonal downwards" strike. It seems to be all over for akari until she teleports back out of the sword's range. Fortunately, he has exposed his sword arm and akari attacks without delay. Subsequently, the warrior's arm was quickly damaged by akari's slashing blade and he drops the weapon. Seeing this opportunity, she immediate strikes again. This time, in a stabbing motion towards the side of his chest. The warrior immediately spots the incoming threat and moves his shield to block her attack, but he was too late. Akari's scythe already stabbed him all the way. He drops his shield soonly after.

 Akari, panting, decides to remove the blade and hook his leg, resulting in him falling to his back. She finishes him off by raising his scythe into the air and stabbing him straight in the chest. Finishing the fight.

Akari: phew... Now, that isn't what I should make fun of... That was a good opponent, not gonna lie...

 Akari looks around for her clone that she thought was fighting the swordsman. Out of the blue, she spots the swordsman running to her. With a very small window of time, she thinks of several options. 1) Teleport behind him and slash, 2) try and block his attack at the risk of her own hands, 3) summon a clone in front of her to take the damage for her, or 4) just tank the hit... If you already know the obvious answer, it's option 1.