Chapter 7: Hangout with Akari

Kane chills outside the mansion, thinking of what to come in the future. He thought of things that await him in Clan Sato and he even begins to think about the dream he just endured during that night. Akari appears in-front of him how holding her newly obtained Kusari-gama weapons. 

Akari: Yo, Kane. 

Akari: Wassup?

Kane: Nothing, you?

Akari: Nothing. 

Akari: Anyways, are you ready for our hangout? 

Akari: Remember? You've accepted it.

Kane: Oh yeah, I nearly forgot about that. . .

Akari: Great, come.

Kane follows Akari outside the mansion. 

=========================

{Now, Aina, Living room}

As they went, Aina becomes confused about why they're going out together. She viewed them from the camera.

Aina: Hey. . . Guys?

Aimi/Momiji: Yes?

Aina: Why are Kane and Akari going out together?

Aimi: Wait.

Both Aina and Momiji view through the camera, soon they catch the two walkings out. This confounded the two and they both looked at each other.

Aimi: Hey! I'm supposed to be with him! Not her!

Momiji: He's supposed to be with me!

Aina: Actually, I think he belongs to me.

Aimi/Momiji: No! He belongs to me!

Aina: Okay, how about we calm down and interrupt their little "date" of theirs.

Aimi/Momij: Okay.

Aimi: Look, they're getting away!

Aina: Okay, guys! 

Aina: Try not to get caught! We have to get them by surprise.

Aimi: Alright. 

The 3 followed in pursuit of Kane and Akari, with them unaware they're even there.

========================

{A few seconds ago, Minai, Minai's bedroom}

Minai sits on at a makeup table, she's currently farding herself with makeup. She looks at herself through the mirror, admiring herself. She can hear the sound of the doors closing outside of her room. She already knows what's going on.

Minai: I knew they're going to follow them. . .

Minai: Or maybe stalk them?

Minai: I don't know.

She'd soon receive a call from someone, the manager of a famous game "League of Splatoon", stating they invited her to sing a new song they've created, that including Aina, Akari, and someone else, Luna. 

Minai: Hmm, a virtual band and, from the looks of it, a seductive character for me?

Minai: Awesome!

Minai: I'll tell the others.

Minai: We'll be there.

The manager hangs up the call. Minai resumes the apply makeup to her face. 

Minai: Hmmm, League of Splatoon invited me and the others to sing a song for them. . . That sounds awesome!

=======================