Chapter 4: A battle over the roof

The two groups stormed towards each another.

Kane starts off with a struggle between one of assassin's, he kicks the guy back a feet, nearly off the ledge. He'd felt a presence behind him and so he turns around.

The female assassin swings her Tanto towards him while holding and keeping her Tachi sheathed at her back. In response, Kane parries it, knocking it out of her hand. 

The previous assassin gains his footing and positions his ninjato on his shoulder, pointing towards Kane's back. Kane immediately spins around and parries his weapon. He moves his sword downwards in a towards the male assassin, creating a large cut across his chest. The male falls to his knees and flat on the ground.

Kane turns around to see the female, at last, unsheathes her Tachi and slashes towards his stomach. He jumps back and throws 2 kunais at her, scoring direct hits on her chest. The girl stumbles for a second, while Kane's blade covers in ink and suddenly turns into something similar to flame.

The female regains her footing and raises her blade to confront Kane's katana. Kane raises his katana with both of his hands and slams down upon the female. Surprisingly to the girl, the Tachi's blade breaks in half.

Female assassin: WHAT THE FU-

Female assassin: ARGH!!

The katana's blade strikes across her chest. Following the strike, Kane positions his blade horizontally strikes again, this time going through her.

The female soon opens her eyes, checks herself, until a extreme pain hits her hard. She raises her left hand that held the Tachi. However, her arm is laying on the ground before her.

The female screams and backs away from her hand, eventually led to her fall off the roof  onto the back yard. Presumably, the pool area. Where she fell onto the hard concrete face-first.

==================================

{Meanwhile...}

The pack of girls were still sleeping near the couch, until one of them wakes up, Akari. She rises from up and away from the wall she was previously sleeping by. She'd ninja-poofed towards into the kitchen, where she confronts the refrigerator.

She reaches for the handle and opens the frig, observing the contents that it contained. Abruptly, she heard a thud outside coming from the backyard. In result of this, she'd closed the frig.

She walks past the sleeping females and a door led to another room, right next to the door was a window, in which she didn't look through. She'd opens the door to see a room which she assumed to be a basement when it wasn't.

She walks down the few stairs and past the long counter holding a sink positioned in the corner of the room, right next to the stairs. She looks around to find a shelf full of trophies collected from some sports and gaming tournaments, right next to her was a door that led to the basement. She discovers 2 chairs separated by a small table located on another corner of the room close to the counter.

She looks for an exit to find out 3 doors. 3 doors that slide to the sides and are see through due to the large panel of glass in the middle. She sees a large pool with 2 chairs close by and passage way that led to a small building filled with momentos and pictures from their previous vacations.

She'd look a little down towards the pool and sees a dead assassin.

Akari: What the?

She exits the room and walks towards the dead body.

Akari: A kunoichi? But who?

Out of nowhere, she hears clashes of metal from the roof top. Following this, she climbs up towards the sound.