Chapter 9: Arrival

Kane arises from his slumber feeling stimulated. He lands on the floor and takes a shower, a good thing he wasn't hindered by one of the lassies. After utilizing the bath, Kane seizes his katana and additional items. He walks downstairs and reaches Minai and Akari, that of which awoken from their sleep.

Kane: You guys ready?

Minai: Yep.

Akari: Ha, always been.

Kane: Alright, let's go.

 They exit the mansion and, casually, walk into the streets of Osaka. They continue to walk until Akari gets tired of walking. Due to this, The trio stops in their tracks in front of a restaurant.

Akari: Ugh, I'm tired of walking.

Akari: How distant is the airport?

Minai: Not far from here.

Akari: Ok, can we get there a little faster?

Minai: Hehe, sure.

 Minai equips a key, which is employed to order her purple automobile. She presses it, and Minai's car moves towards them before stopping. Then, they occupy their seats and drove off. Akari drops asleep on Kane's shoulder, and he glances away. Following a few moments later, they arrive at their destination. They arrive and found themselves in a long line of civilians. They wait for a few hours and Akari is getting bored and impatient.

Akari: Ugh, how long is this goddamn line!

Minai: It's surely a lengthy one, dear.

Akari: Ugh.

Akari: You know what? I'm going to do something.

 Akari then teleports in the people's foreground and takes their tickets. Both Minai and Kane saw this and do the same thing. Later on, they get on the passenger plane and moved toward their first-class seats. Succeedingly, they sit in their chairs simultaneously. 

Minai: Ah.

Minai: It's glorious to be within the preeminent accommodations on a commuter airliner.

Akari: Why so classy?

Akari: But besides that, yeah. It's pretty nice.

Akari: Yo, Kane? What do ya think?

Kane: Eh...it's pleasant.

 Minai snickers as the airliner become airborne after it accumulated a sufficient quantity of passengers. They soar within the skies while passing by clouds and villages. Someone drops asleep on Kane's shoulder. He turns to look, and that became incipient that Akari slumped her head upon him Kane scoffs and pushes her head off of him.

 Minai watches some TV that's been installed in front of her, and Kane gazes out the window. He catches sight of many cities, islands of the archipelago, villages, guarding samurai troops, and Conglomerate bases. He, subsequently, stops gazing out the window and begins to watch TV. Eventually, Kane falls asleep as well.

Minai: Welp, looks like both of them fell asleep.

Minai giggles softly as she observes the sleeping Kane. She looks at him from head to toe.

Minai: Hmmm, should I withdraw his life energy forthwith like the succubus I am or simply not do it and, instead, do it to someone different?

Minai:  Well, I do kinda like him

Minai: ...

Minai: I guess I'll go for a different individual rather than Mr. Kane.

 Minai continues watching TV while the commuter aircraft cruises towards its destination. A few hours later, they landed at Tategi airport. An installation that exists in the city of Tategi, which is the 3rd city of Clan Tanaka. Minai was still up while Akari was the first to awake. She elbows Kane to awaken him.