Chapter 2: Meeting the Idols

Kane walks on the sidewalks, strolling about as he walked past several arcades, restaurants and etc. He sits on a bench in-front of a teppanyaki restaurant, unholstering his phone. While doing so, a hand waves in-front of his face. He looks up to see the two girls from before, Aimi and Momiji.

Kane: Wtf, were you two following me this whole time?

Kane: Why the heck are you two following me.

Aimi presses her fingers together and does a nervous chuckle, before saying something.

Aimi: Well, we kinda followed you because. . .

Aimi: Because, you're pretty awesome!! Yeah...

Momiji: And Plus, I feel comfortable being right next to you.

Momiji sits by Kane and lays her head on his shoulder.

Aimi sits by Kane and does the same thing that her sister is doing. 

Soon, both of them would feel a hard thud on the side of their heads. The look to see Kane is gone and in his replacement a tree trunk.

Aimi/Moiji: What the?

===================================

Kane walks on the sidewalk again, looking behind him to make sure that no-one was following him.

He'd soon find a crowd coming towards him with two girls in-front of them. Soon, the 2 girls and the crowd gets closer to him and Kane walks in the opposite direction.

Kane felt someone touch his shoulder behind him, so he turns around to see the same people including the two. He now remembers that the 2 who touched his shoulder is Aina and Minai, the OctoSisters.

Minai: Oh hello there, Kane.

Aina: Hi, Kane. Nice to meet you!

Kane: What in the hell do you two want and how do you know my name?!?

Aina: You know, you have legendary samurai father and legendary people would often get recorded in history.

Kane: Okay. I don't care. Leave me alone.

Kane turns the other way only to be stopped by Minai.

Minai: Aww, leaving so soon? We just met. Say, you seem lonely. How about you come live with us?

The crowd gasps and asks if they can come. Minai and Aina ignores them and focuses on Kane instead.

Kane: No, I'd rather live by myself.

Aina: Please.

Kane: No.

Aina: Please.

Kane: No.

Aina: Please.

Kane: Yes.

Aina: No.

Kane: Fuck.

Aina grabs him by the hand and pulls him. Kane snatches his hand away from Aina's grasp.

Aina: Before we head back to our mansion, let's play some elimination first!

They soon arrive at a very large and tall building, where lots of people are go to play tournaments, splatfests, turf war, ranked, and etc.

Kane looks around to see lots of people carrying their own weapons, chilling out, and going inside the building. He sees two familiar people and they are Aimi and Momiji. Both Aimi and Momiji spotted Kane and walks towards him, not noticing the two idols right beside him.