~Part 8~

Hirashi is having a bad day for some reason what his dad and Haruhi said keeps Going through his brain.. not to mention the texts today were extra bad. For the next few days Hirashi couldn't sleep the texts had started to know what he's was doing. He's looking around for who's watching him but never finding him by day 4 of not sleeping he breaks down at the never ending texts of course he's by himself. By the fountain after school hours the club members to his knowledge gone.

Hirashi drops his phone in the fountain on accident. He opens it but it stops... the horrible text frozen on the screen He cry's throwing his wet phone frustrated. He sits in the fountain his uniform gettin wet tearing his mask off trying to breath the sun setting in front of him. How long had he been dealing with the stalker? The tester? Unknown... it had to have been years.

Kyoya is the first to come up. The other hosts behind them. He hears them But he doesn't seem to care

"Where's haruhi?" He asks almost stutters but wipes his tears his mask laid thrown floating in the water

"She's inside." Tamaki says going to his side sitting next to him getting wet as well

"Wanna talk about it?" Tamaki asks... looking at the mask still floating

"Don't you know already..." Hirashi sighs running a hand through his hair frustrated

"Even if I knew, which I don't. I'd want to hear from you not an outside source. I want you to tell us how you feel willingly and with no one else's assumptions in place.."

Hirashi scoffs letting out a laugh

"Then I'll tell you,"

For the next hour the boys support their fellow host all of the rescpeting his face standing behind him letting their feet get pruny with him as he tells them his story. Of the messages, of his face, past friends, past people who he had no right to be thinking about anymore. They all listened quietly. Not offering any advice or at least not yet. But listening and being their letting him vent. And still no one looked at his face. But they felt their bond grow for the first time Hirashi talked to them without quick quips or hiding real meanings. For one his defense wall was down. And in turn Hirashi got the first taste of what confiding in real friends was like. The first real experience he had in a true friendship.

"Thanks guys," Hirashi wiped his eyes with his shoulder, the boys instinctively looked away.

"Here," Mori handed Hirashi an extra mask. No one asked why he had it on him, it was left unanswered while Hirashi took it covering his scar. He turns around standing the water dripping from his uniform

"Uh... you guys wanna come over for dinner?"

—————————————————

He knew. He knew it wasn't much, the food the house everything wasn't much compared to everything they have but still. The host club sat around their table eating their food like it was the only thing they had eaten in forever. They looked at the small apartment like it was a castle and they were living in a box. Hirashi has had only 2 people come to his house as friends. But never has he ever felt more comfortable than now

"Stop!!" Haruhi laughs at the boys making silly faces at each other. Finding out that Haruhi is very easy to make laugh when you pull a dumb face.

"Okay okay guys enough, she needs to breath," Hirashi was laughing too but he wasnt laughing as hard as haruhi who was struggling to catch her breath. Before anyone could say anything more a knock on the door came.

"Were all here right?" Kaoru asked looking around doing a mental tally of all the hosts

"Yeah were not expecting anyone," Haruhi says

"I'll get it," Hirashi says seeing his dad had no intention from leaving the room of pretty boys. With a sigh he stood up fixing to the door.

"What do you want." Hirashi says annoyed as the door swung open. He barely had time to register who was standing in front of him.

"Hirashi I need your help."

Hirashi couldn't breath his mask feeling constricting,his eyepatch suddenly itching to be removed. The girl his age with long silver hair stood in front of him. The embodiment of his past coming to his door to fuck up something else.

"Mira?"