~Part Four~

"Maybe this place isn't that bad"
Hirashi takes a closer look at what the host club is all about

"Maybe this place isn't that bad"Hirashi takes a closer look at what the host club is all about

Hirashi looks around for his sister In the Host club. They were supposed to start the club in a few minutes. Looking out the window almost made him fume. His sister was rummaging through dirty pond water. Her bags contents were sitting out side the water dripping. It was hard to see but he knew for sure someone was attempting to bully her.

Quickly running out of the school to go help her look for whatever is left in the pond he made it outside to see he didn't need to help.

Tamaki the blonde king of the host club has his pants rolled up and was looking with her. For once in his life Hirashi decided Haruhi didn't need him right now... the most shocking thing was that Tamaki was rich and attractive so he didn't have anything to gain from Haruhi especially since he thought she was a boy. So why was he being so nice.

Hirashi walks through the entrance the the school. Almost bumping into a boy, muttering an apology he's cut off and stopped.

"Oh , glasses," he sees Kyoya in front of him.

"Why did you leave? Did you want me to add more onto your debt?" Kyoya lifts his glasses with a smirk.

"No, Haruhi was outside in the pond, I went to help," Kyoya looks around Haruhi sarcastically

"And where is Haruhi now?"

"With Tamaki in the pond," Hirashi is again back questioning why he was helping her, Kyoya however notices and walks with him back to the host club

"And you're confused by this?"

Hirashi didn't know why Kyoya was making conversation with him out of all people but it was better then silence.

"Yes.. Why is he helping Haruhi if he has nothing to gain from it?"

"Oh he has something to gain alright," Kyoya looked sly and an all knowing douchebag right now but he still wanted to know.

"And that is?"

"Something that's foreign to you. Friendship."

Hirashi stopped walking and even though Kyoya noticed he continued on the way towards the host club. Was that Tamaki's actual intention? To be friends with Haruhi? If thats true then maybe... Maybe Hirashi judged him prematurely.

 Maybe Hirashi judged him prematurely