~Part 9~

"Mira?" Hirashi repeated staring at the girl. She wore civilian clothes but from what he remembered he had only ever seen her in traditional or school outfits.

"Oh... I didn't know you had guests," Hirashi looked behind him seeing the host club and Haruhi. They looked so worried and scared for him

"Yeah..." Hirashi nodded at haruhi smiling from under his mask, he closed the door behind him decideding to speak with her outside.

"I didn't think you'd have so many friends," Mira smiled weakly looking up at Hirashi. His eye was close and he offered no smile to make her more comfortable.

"I like your mask.."

"Why are you here Mira." Hirashi crossed his arms leaning his back on the door

"I need a favor you're the only one who can do it,"

"Why me," he mumbles looking at her. She looked nervous and worried. Her silver hair had grown a lot since the last time he had seen her; like she hadn't touched it with scissors before. In all honestly she probably hadn't.

"I can't tell you why until you agree," she says sternly looking at him. He felt self conscious blue shirt cargo pants and slippers. Well besides his mask and eyepatch. It was normal attire for him so why was he even thinking about it?

"Well I won't agree unless I know what you want." Hirashi says sighing again the sky was still in the process of getting darker but the porch light helped illuminate them.

"I can't..." Mira mumbles holding her purse in her hands tightly

"Okay... bye then," Hirashi turned around about to open the door go inside and forget about all this but she grabs the hem of his shirt stopping him mid step

"Wait... please I'll tell you,"

Hirashi sighed he could just say no and forget about this all. But would he really forget?

"Okay." Hirashi said slowly as he turned around and waited for her as she looked like she was mentally preparing for what she was going to say

"Can you pretty please date me?"