~Part three~

A Yellow Rose
Hirashi thinks to deeply and harshly about him self

"When did I-" Kyoya hands me a tea cup I remember on of the twins saying was 20,000 yen, it was thin and had yellow roses on it other then that it was just white

"Please deliver this to tamaki,"

I sigh, does he expect me to drop it and add to my debt? Yeah right no way would i drop something so delicate. Or maybe it was just a way to shut me up. Well it worked, i dont like talking to much anyways it gets hot under my mask.

"Okay," I reply to kyoya before walking away. I could here the girls who were standing next to us squeal in delight by the interaction. Probably delighted to see Kyoya interacting with people for once.

"He's so cute I love him~" I could one girl say to the other. Even if I knew they had no meaning behind it why did it still embarrass me to here the word love, its more confusing then anything..

"Hey blondie, glasses said to give this to you,"

Tamaki looks at me pausing his conversation with the girls.

"Thank you Hirashi," His smile was light and princely exactly how you would imagine it. It was nice to see such a smile casted towards me, though it was bittersweet, as the smile was technically for the girls around him.

"Tamaki what is that?" The girl closest to tamaki asks.

"Its a beautiful teacup isn't it?" Tamaki did the same smile, though it felt different. I went to walk away to go sit down next to my backpack, i was able to catch Tamaki next words

"The yellow roses mean friendship, and promise of a new beginning,"

How nice it must be.. to be a yellow rose

 to be a yellow rose