~Part Five~

How to be a host
Hirashi tries to copy others in making friends and being a host

                    It was almost time to close the host club according to kyoya

It was almost time to close the host club according to kyoya. Some how I was still alive, kyoya ordered me around to give everyone coffee and cake.. I'm wearing black cargo pants black mask with a black eye patch a black shirt covered with a black hoodie along with my black hair red eye and incredibly pale skin. So i look like a cold hearted bastard-well that might not be completely off. But I have an incredibly powerful sweet tooth. So delivering cake I can't eat to people I don't like is basically torture, And to top it all off kyoya forces me to actually talk to these crazy woman. I have literally no idea what I'm doing

Once again in my life I'm the opposite of Haruhi, she has a very natural look to her. The uniform was tailored to her while mine was loose.  She looked just like a girly boy while I looked sick. When she smiled the girls smiled back while the girls sitting with me just sitting awkwardly around me waiting for the bell to ring so they can move on to the next host appointment without seeming rude. Maybe I should should copy Haruhi?

Let's try it... First a smile right? I look for there reactions but then I remember it must be hard to see under my mask. Especially if they aren't paying attention. So laughing.. How did Haruhi do it- never mind Haruhi is a girl I shouldn't go off of her laugh.... What's my natural laugh then?

I let out a laugh- immediately stopped seeing the shocked faces of the girls. They must be afraid.
I run a hand through my hair with a huff of annoyance, how does haruhi do it?

3rd pov

The three girls sitting with Haruhi on the couches wait for the bell urgently sitting in silence eating cake. when hirashi suddenly laughs. It was unique and fit his voice perfectly but surprising and random. The girls sitting with him jump shocked. He stops quickly and looks away frustrated huffing. He runs a hand through his hair causing all three girls to immediately notice how attractive he is under the mop of hair he hides his face with.

The way his arm lifted and his hair felt down over his forehead covering some one his eye patch that added to his badboy look. Bright red blushes immediately run across their faces. Hirashi looks at the girls panic spreading through him

"what happened- why are you red are you sick, when Haruhi was sick with a fever she didn't go to school should I call the nurse?" hirashi was thinking of her and it made them feel protected. He stood looking around for Kyoya.

"why did you call Haruhi a girl?"

"what?" hirashi looks away from the girl who asked and back at Haruhi checking on her.she was sitting with a girl with red hair.

"you said when Haruhi was sick she didn't go to school, " this girl with long black hair was quite observant.

Quick what would blondie say?

"I was thinking about you girls too much and said she instead of he I'm sorry~"

He said it... He said the most cringy thing he will ever say in his lifetime, hirashi thought as he watched the two girls squeal in delight the one who was observant only blushes and has to look away in embarrassment. Maybe Tamaki is the president of this club for a reason.. The new thoughts of tamaki were short-lived when Hirashi heard screaming only turning around to see Haruhi on top of the red head from before.

"Help tamaki Haruhi just attacked me!!!"