~Part 6~

Splash!

"How are we supposed to get 1000 customers," I asked my sister who was dripping with water
"We will find a way," Haruhi replied to me taking the uniform kyoya gave her.

"How are we supposed to get 1000 customers," I asked my sister who was dripping with water"We will find a way," Haruhi replied to me taking the uniform kyoya gave her

"So Haruhi, Youre a girl?"

"Biologically speaking yeah"

Hirashi stands next to kyoya watching as tamaki freaks out over Haruhi's true gender.

"I think were wittenessing the beginnings of love," Kyoya says, and of course he knew all along but with this sentence hirashi leaves kyoya side and walks towards Haruhi and stands behind her.

"Just because shes a girl it doesnt change anything but it does mean none of you can touch or date her," Hirashi tells all the boys looking at Tamaki In particular

"Hirashi dont be mean," Haruhi tells him fixing the bow on her dress

"I'm not being mean I'm being protective,"

"Same thing," she laughs

"So you knew she was a girl?"Kaoru asks Hirashi

"I mean shes my twin sister so yeah I knew," Hirashi looks around the host club, who minus Kyoya and mori don't meet his eye. They just look at the floor or whistle awkwardly. They seem to have forgotten that they were twins, or rather even siblings.

"So since haruhi is a girl...  Do you have anything to tell us hirashi?" Honey asks cutely but hirashi's face went as red as his eye.

"I'm a guy," hirashi says with a slight hesitation and suspicion squinting his eye at Honey. He stood closer to Haruhi, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"How can we believe you?" Hikaru asks teasingly leaning on his shoulder.

"What do you mean, why? Do you want proof you perver-"

Tamaki cut hirashi off obviously having been in his own thoughts the entire conversation. While Tamaki yells and runs around like well like Tamaki, Hirashi couldn't help but laugh, he felt it was safe to let down the protective brother act... just for now though. At least Haruhi felt safe, judging by her smile.

"Hey your natural laugh sounds better then what you were doing earlier," Kaoru goes to Hirashis side while the others were around a large picture of Haruhi as a girl.

"Oh? You heard that?" Hirashi feels his face burn as he glances at kaoru who is staring at him. Again Hirashi rubbed his neck
"Youre blushing,"
"No I'm not I'm just sick,"
"Youre sick? Should i call an ambulance," Kaoru jokes while Hirashi blushes more his pale skin making it worse. He puts his hand on his forehead but drops it quickly when he sees the small wince in Hirashis face.

"Yeah cant you see I'm dying," Hirashi says but cant help the chuckle that escapes his lips.

"Some advice for being a host, Be yourself, don't copy others. It will be more fun"

Kaoru walks towards his brother and the others Kyoya replaces the spot where he stood. Hirashi's smile fell and his plain face replaced it.

"I would say that's pretty simple,"

"Easy for you to say,"