~Part two~

"When in Rome, You must do as the Romans do."
Hirashi reveals his true appearance, it leads to many new occurrences but are they good or bad?

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~
Opening the door Haruhi and I was ambushed, with many voices, light, and sounds.

"Oh its two boys"

Around three voices say although it sounded like it was laced with curiosity and a little bit of confusion. In the next few minutes I really outlet explain what had happened, but ill try. Haruhi was being grabbed by these many boys mostly the tall blonde one, I wanted to grab Haruhi and run out of the weird room but it only felt like I was chasing my own tail every time I got close to her, they made a sharp turn. Of course, this felt like hours but nearly only a few seconds had passed.

Watching my sister desperately scurry towards me I felt someone try to grab my hand. The redhead twin who didn't seem to have much malice or ill intent. He barely had a forehead taller than me and a whole head taller then Haruhi. I didn't like being shorter even by a little bit. And I especially didn't like people touching me. A quick look at him showed me he was worried. I could only continue what I previously wanted to do. Pulling my hand away and backing up my sister finally meeting me backing up. I hold her shoulders and attempt to walk back towards the door.

I felt Haruhi steps on the tip of my shoe and suddenly we were both falling backward onto some kind of shelf.

"When in Rome, You must do as the Romans do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dogs That's what the blonde described us as and even though it was an insult for Haruhi I felt that it was rather fitting.... for me. My eye twitches in pain...

"Hirashi more tea please!" Tamaki calls holing up his cup, the teapot I was holding was just heated so I walk over to him slower then he wanted, He didn't complain.

"Thank you~" He purrs but he was still paying attention to the girls

"Hm," I say my eye twitching again

"Are you flirting with me?" Tamaki draws his attention from the girls to me turning around, I was behind the couch he and the others were sitting on.

"No blondie, My eye is irritated," Tamaki clutched his heart in offense, the girls glared at me, I copied them watching them cower back in an aura of black fear from my "glaring eyes".

I set the tea pot down as I see my sister walk in back from the store.

"Glasses, I'm going to the bathroom," I tell Kyoya, he told me to tell him where was going so he knew I wasn't running away.

~~~Bathroom~~~
Looking in the mirror Hirashi tries to look at his reflection, there was 7 lights above the mirror but only two were on... He tried to turn the different ways to get them to turn on, the weird design must be the reason why its so faulty, who lets 7 light bulbs just sit above the mirror.

"Isn't this school rich? Why the hell is there lights not wo- Oh!" Hirashi couldnt help but get excited when two more lights suddenly turned on. He glances at his watch seeing that he has been in the bathroom for at least 30 minutes just messing with the lights.

He quickly looked in the mirror it was more bright, and this time actually doing what he went in there to do. Taking out the brown eyed contact he puts it in the container and washing the foundation off of his face.

"So much for no irritation contacts... Then again I didn't get an allergic reaction so that's good,"Hirashi looks in the mirror his red eye staring back at him,