8

I drop by at the new bakery again for another slice of cheesecake. Correction, another slice of heaven-on-earth. No, correction again, another slice of heaven-on-mouth. Mhmmm yums.

As usual, instead of just buying the one that I aim to buy, I somehow managed to purchase a few other treats considering Toffer's not gonna have dinner with me tonight so I might just eat all these sweet stuff as dinner.

A glass of wine, or maybe two, and a whole bag of dessert. What a life!

I go to bed as early as 9 to ensure I have enough sleep before Toff comes home from his date, and keeps me up all night with his night activity. I did complain to him which the following week I was gifted with a pink limited-edition Bose noise-cancellation headphone.

Yes, it's very helpful. But I still can't sleep with those giant headphones on my ears thats why I opt for sleeping early and covering my ears with the headphones once I got woken up by the screaming and slapping and so many kinky stuff I have yet to understand.

Which I don't really keen on understanding, actually. I'd prefer to remain sweet and innocent, thank you.

"Morning," I greet the leggy blonde who is facing Toffer's door as she tries her best to close it as quiet as possible.

"Oh," she quickly turns to me, all flustered and cute. Her blue eyes looked so innocent despite her loud voice last night, begging Toffer for something. I keep on hearing please, please Chris-tohhh-ferrr pleaaase when I accidentally pushed the stop button on my playlist.

"Hi," she blushes as she pushes her hair to the back of her ear.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" I ask her as my hand is already reaching for a mug.

"Uhm, sure. Thanks." She walks towards the kitchen while I pour the coffee in the mug.

"Have a seat." I gesture the seat in front of her as I place the mug on the kitchen island. She nods and puts her hourglass body on it, smiling warmly.

I somehow have a good vibe with this particular chick Toffer's fucking. Uhm, dating. Perhaps she's the one? They were at it until 4 anyway, so that should be another good sign right?

But again, Toffer does it with every girl he brings home. Sometimes they don't even stop till morning if it's Friday or Saturday night.

"I'm Nina, his roommate." I tell her when she seems a little awkward, perhaps wondering who this petite lady in her date's kitchen early in the morning.

"Oh. I'm Cassie." She smiles again, this time looking a lot more comfortable and relaxed.

"Sugar and cream is on your right. Do you want some toast?" I ask her while slapping peanut butter on my own.

She shakes her head as she cups the mug with both hands, "It's okay, I need to go now. I have class in an hour."

"You're a student?"

She nods, again tucking her hair to her ears, as if she's nervous. Oh my, Toffer sure hits a jackpot this time. Tall, blonde, blue eyes, hourglass figure, and a student. He always loves dating girls who're younger than him. And this pretty blondie looks like a perfect match for the devil.

"Cass," both of us turn to his deep voice, I can see Cassie is blushing looking at Toffer who's half naked with wet hair, standing at the door frame of his bedroom, "wait up, I'll send you home. Give me ten minutes."

She nods again, replying with a small voice, "Okay."

Looks like I'm walking to the office today. But I don't mind, really, for the fact Toffer has found his future girlfriend. He deserves to have one after his break up with Lauren two years ago.

I mean, yeah he dates and fucks a lot in those two years but he does it for the sake of finding true love, not because he's a fuckboy like Christian.

Wait, what? How the hell did Christian comes into this scene?

"Do you work with Christopher too?" She asks with her big blue puppy-eyes, heck even I'm captivated by this girl.

"No. But we studied at the same university, that's how we met and become friends. And roommate."

"He didn't mention he has a roommate," she suddenly blushes.

I try to contain my laugh, "It's okay, he bought me a noise cancellation headphone last Christmas."

"Oh Gosh." She covers her face with both of her hands, shaking her head repeatedly, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," I wanted to add I've gotten used to it but I figured that would harm Toffer's reputation so I shut up and get back to my toast.

"Alright, let's go sweetheart." He's back in his business suit, holding Cassie's body that becomes stiff all of a sudden. Didn't they have sex last night? Why is she so nervous and awkward?

"Thanks for the coffee," she somehow manages to say something before she stands up, ready to go.

"You're welcome, Cassie. Have a good day."

"You too," she smiles again, oh so polite yet so warm I feel like I've known her for some time already. So I shoot a look at the big guy next to her, 'Hey Toff, I approve her.'

"Bye, Nina." Toffer grins at me then turns around, watching Cassie's ass jiggle as she walks to the door. Her long, shiny blonde hair compliments those asses. Along with her tight jeans and sexy heels.

"Bye guys." I reply shortly which he turns back at me, winks naughtily before heading to the door as well.

Looks like I'm gonna have to sleep early again tonight, because he always score second dates right after the first night. Good job, buddy.

But welcome to sleep deprivation, Nina.