10

Instead of serving coffee for the ladies in the morning after a whole night of fuck fiesta, I always choose to sleep in if it's the weekend.

So today, I choose to sleep until 1, not even bothered that I miss lunch since I'm gonna go to Mom's around 3 to stuff myself with dinner and leftover lunch. Chicken pie, yums!

"Princess, are you up?" I yawn listening to the hoarse voice next to me. He must be sleeping here again.

Every Friday night he'd fuck until morning, have breakfast with the lady knowing I'm not gonna be up to serve them hot beverage, send them home, then come back and sleep in my bed until late afternoon.

"Hmmmm." I hum as a reply.

"What time are we going?"

"Three."

"Can we go at five?"

I open my eyes to find him spread wide beside me, eyes closed with no shirt on, just his boxer.

"Did you promise Susan you'd go at three?" He's still talking with eyes closed, "ah nevermind, we'll go at three."

"You can sleep in my room afterwards if you want." I offer, though I'm not sure why is he so tired today. Normally he'd be good to go at three despite a long night.

"Okay. What time is it now?"

I grab my phone, realising there's a few miscalls from Lily and Mom, "One thirty. I'll shower first. I'll wake you up when I'm done."

"Hmmmmm."

Ten seconds later I hear his infamous snore as I text Mom that we're coming around three.

I run a bath just to give him more time to sleep, which 45 minutes later I'm back at my room to get dressed. He's still snoring, now looking all cute and adorable sleeping while hugging my fluffy cat.

"Toff," I call him once I put on my jeans and loose sweater.

"Wake up, Toff. It's 2.30 now." I rub his nipples which he is now smiling, still with eyes closed.

"Hmmmmm." It's like a comfort rather than annoying him so I pinch them hard, "Wake up or I'll bite them till they bleed!"

"Uuuuu, kinky!" He laughs, grabbing both of my hands as he pulls my body towards him.

"Come on, I'm hungry!" I muffle in his tight embrace. He is still laughing, now covering both of us in my thick duvet.

"Tell me first where did you learn to be so kinky? My sweet innocent baby is all grown up ready to be deflowered, awww!"

"Let me go!" I kick his leg, an attempt to free myself.

"Let it goooo, let it goooo, can't hold it back anymoreeee!" Instead he sings the Frozen song, tightening his grasp.

"Stop it Toff! You smell bad! Go shower!" I've stopped struggling and just accept the fate of being held against my will.

"Gimme a kiss then I'll go shower." He purposely asks for a kiss hearing my comment on his smell. I quickly give a peck on his cheek, "There! Goooo!"

"Sincerely."

I try again, this time holding my kiss on the cheek for a good 5 seconds, even licks it a bit afterwards, which earns another laugh.

"Alright, I'm going now." He kisses me on my cheek as well, and of course licks it a few times just to get even then finally lets me go and gets up from my bed.

He disappears into his own room, showering in his bathroom since he has all of his toiletries there. We do sleep together a lot but we still shower at our own bathroom.

Twenty minutes later he's back in his dark jeans, black shirt, complete with his winter jacket, "Excuse me Lady Nina," he's standing at my doorframe as I lie on my bed, "I thought we're going at 3?"

"I thought you're still getting ready." I jump from the bed and grab my sling bag, joining him.

"I was waiting for you on the couch." We are now finally walking to the door.

"I was waiting for you in bed."

He suddenly stops, eyeing me with a naughty look, "Would you like to go to the bed instead?"

"Oh shut up Toff. You can't even get it up if you want to. Let's go."

"What do you mean I can't get it up?"

"Nothing." I shrug.

"Noooo, explain that to me then we'll go. We're not going until I fully understand what you said."

I sigh, "You were up the whole night."

"So you think I can't get it up now since it's been up all night?"

I choose to be quiet and just look at him, which he smirks, "Do you wanna find out?"

"It's 3.20 now so no, I don't want to find out. I'm hungry, Toff."

Again, he's giving me the double meaning look. So I pull out my angry face, "I'm so fucking hungry now so we better go right now or you won't even have anything to show me, Christopher!"

I'm all game with this whole double meaning words but not when I'm hungry.

"Alright let's go," he surrenders and locks the door. I was so ready to go even without him if he keeps on playing like that. I'm hungry!

The car ride was quiet for the first few minutes until he tries to engage in a conversation, "What are we having today for dinner?"

"Chicken pie."

"Really? We haven't had that since Thanksgiving!" Which is only two weeks ago.

"Gee, what a long time."

"Why are you such in a bad mood? We'll arrive in 10 minutes, cheer up."

I glare at him, "First you woke me up the whole night, then you-"

"I did?" He seems surprised by the revelation. Which makes me want to smack his head, "You seriously can't hear how loud she was last night? Even I can, I was fucking next door, Toff!"

"You were fucking next door? With who?" He's clearly twisting my sentence which he later laughs, "Okay okay, sorry. Sorry for last night, okay? Next time I'll buy you a better noise cancellation headphone."

I roll my eyes, diverting to the road again. Guess I already know what my Christmas present is this year.