Chapter Thirteen

It took days for Shoto to build up the courage to ask Izuku, despite unashamedly stroking himself at night, imagining the Omega in the most, lewd, inappropriate ways.

Curls disheveled, cheeks red, naked body pressed into his bed. Shoto imagined the Omega mewling his name, begging to be claimed and filled with pups.

He tried shaking the image from his head as he sat beside Izuku, the Omega too distracted by his own ramblings about the book he had just completed.

"Izuku?"

"Yes?" The Omega chirped, grinning wide as he looked up to the prince with sparkling, innocent eyes.

Shoto swallowed thickly, thumbs fiddling as he attempting to gain his bearings. "I need to ask you something..."

The prince was mesmerized by the curious gleam in those veridian eyes. He watched the way his curls draped and framed his face perfectly with a slight tight of his head.

He pursed his lips and looked down. "Izuku... Would you be willing... To have intercourse with me?" He asked tentatively, voice near a whisper.

He missed with way the Omega stiffened beside him, eyes widening. He was too wrapped up in his own nervousness.

"You don't have to answer now, of course, or- you know, just completely forget-"

The foul, sour scent of distress and a muffled sob cut him off.

Shoto whipped his head up.

Izuku covered his mouth, tears welled up in his eyes as he trembled.

"Hey, hey!" Shoto gasped, facing Izuku and grabbing his shoulders. "Izuku, hey. Look at me."

The Omega's gaze was unfocused and panicked as he met Shoto's, nearly flinching as the Alpha cupped his cheek. "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry," he whimpered, grabbing onto the prince.

Shoto's brows pinched in concern, trying his best to release calming pheromones for the Omega as he drew the greenette into his chest. "Don't apologize... I shouldn't have asked. We don't have to do anything, my father's been pestering me about it, but we don't have to do anything if you aren't ready-"

"That's not it," Izuku muttered between sobs.

"Then... What is it..?"

Izuku hiccuped, pulling back and rubbing his eyes. "I... I'm dirty, Sho..."

"What... What do you mean..?"

The Omega curled up, pushing Shoto's hand away. "I've been with... Another Alpha..." His voice broke and that hurt Shoto more than the news. "I-I didn't want to, Sho... But I was- I was so scared!" He wept into his hands.

Shoto bit his lip, then shifted and knelt in front of Izuku. "Hey, we don't have to talk about it..." He placed a hand on Izuku's knee, rubbing his thumb back and forth. "Here, lay down. Take deep breaths."

Izuku did as instructed, curling up and hugging a pillow in a death grip. Shoto pulled one of the loose sheets from the nest and over Izuku, watching the Omega's reaction to be sure this was okay. He sat down by to bed, gently combing his fingers through Izuku's hair.

The Omega looked ahead, bright eyes now dull as he chewed on his thumbnail. "He's... Terrifying..."

"Izuku, you don't have to talk about it," Shoto assured softly.

"His temper is unrivaled, Sho," Izuku continued as if he hadn't heard the prince. "We had been betrothed for most our lives... So... I had seen his destruction... I know how he treats things that are no longer of use to him..."