vol. 9 {Z.D.H} I fucked your brother...

r:Y/N!
your best friend rose calls
y/n:yes?
r:my brother is gonna be home soon but guess what i got?
y/n:what?
you ask coming into the kitchen
r:i got the good shit.
y/n:you got the rum?
r:you bet bitch!
y/n:fuck yeah! welp let's drink up bitch!
r:YASSS!
you guys take shots after shots, taking down a total of 5 whole bottles of rum and before y'all knew it y'all were drunk as fuck.
z:i'm home!
r:hI sTrAnGeR!
z:have you been drinking? where's y/n?
y/n:AHHHHHH!
you scream as you jump on zach wrapping both your legs around his waist his hands landing on your ass.
z:you guys are fucked!
y/n:hell yeah we are daddy!
he then looks at you shocked
y/n:sit down on the couch!
he then walks to the couch and sits down with you still on his lap shortly after you begin grinding on him causing his breathing to pick up, his hands then go back to your ass gently squeezing it, you then let out a low moan in his ear causing him to get harder for you.
z:baby girl you're really turning me on right now.
y/n:good daddy.
you whisper in his ear, as you continue to grind on him you begin kissing his neck marking him up, he then moans lowly into your ear.
y/n:i want you to fuck me.
you say to him looking him dead in the eyes then without any hesitation he flips both of you onto the couch and makes out with you as he takes off both of your guys bottoms and underwear.
z:want it fast or slow baby girl?
y/n:fast daddy.
you say gripping his back bring your bodies closer to each other he then enters you causing both of you guys to let out moans.
y/n:fuck daddy!
you moan loudly
z:tell me i'm the only one!
y/n:you're the only one!
you moan looking him dead in the eyes and he goes faster and faster. the room was filled with moans and skin clapping.
z:fuck baby girl you're so tight!
he groans
y/n:fuck daddy i-i'm gonna-
z:i know baby girl, do it, cum around my thick cock.
you moan at his words as you black out for a minute, you then wake up to him moaning loudly as you feel his cum shooting into you.
z:holy shit!
he says falling next to you.
y/n:that was amazing.
z:hell yeah it was, look i know you're drunk but i really like you and would love to go out with you.
y/n:yeah?
z:yeah, you're gonna wake up hella confused.
you then laugh at his comment.
z:what's so funny?
y/n:i'm not actually drunk.
z:you aren't?
y/n:nope!
z:well in that case, will you be my girlfriend?
y/n:i'd love to!
you guys then kiss and then get dressed and cuddle for the rest of the night.