vol. 17 {J.M.F} vibrator

•jonah's pov•
today's my gf y/n's birthday, i'm throwing her a surprise party tonight but what she doesn't know is that i have a special gift for her tonight if you know what i mean. ;) i'm currently at the drug store right now picking up some condoms, just as a found my exact size something bright pink catches my eye... i look over at the object to see that it's a vibrator... PERFECT, oh boy is my baby in for a treat tonight. ;)
•end of pov•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•your pov•
i wake up to no jonah, i can't believe he's not here ON MY BIRTHDAY.. WORST BOYFRIEND EVER! i then grab my phone and call him, then i hear his phone go off. i look up to see jonah standing at my door frame.
•end of pov•
y/n:BABYYYYYY!
you scream and jump on him
jo: hi princess!
jonah says as he sets you down
y/n:where were you at?
jo:i had to get my baby a few birthday gifts.
y/n:oooh, let me seeeeee!
you say trying to grab the bag that he was holding.
jo:no no no baby girl, this is for whenever the others get here... this is for you now.
he says as he pulls out a box from his pocket, you then open it up.
y/n:oh my gosh baby, it's beautiful.
it was a locket with the picture of when you two first met in it.
jo:you're beautiful.
he says lifting up your chin while placing a kiss upon your lips, you kiss back (obviously).
jo:get ready, we're going out.
y/n:where are we going?
jo:you'll see.
with that being said, he left the room. you then get dressed into this;

 you then get dressed into this;

and do your makeup;

y/n:okay, i'm ready!you say coining down the hall from yours and jonah's room

you say coining down the hall from yours and jonah's room.
jo:damn baby, who said you could look so sexy?
he says biting his lip while looking you up and down.
y/n:me, now let's go!
you say pulling his arm
jo:ok ok but i'm driving, cause i'm the only one who knows were we are going.
y/n:right.
you guys then hop into the car
•jonah's pov•
i text the boys and let them know we are on our way to the venue;

you guys then hop into the car•jonah's pov•i text the boys and let them know we are on our way to the venue;

i let out a little laugh and start driving.
********************************************
we get there then i hand y/n a blind fold.
y/n: what's this for jonah?
jo: put it on, so i can show you your surprise.
y/n:um okay.
you then put it on
•3rd person's pov•
jonah takes your hand and leads you into the venue.
•end of pov•
jo:you can take your blindfold off now.
you then take it off
e(everyone):SURPRISE!
y/n:omg!
c:happy birthday y/n!
corbyn says walking up to you and jonah
t/n:thank you corbyn!
you all then dance around for a little bit (maybe have a few drinks here and there).
*you are opening your gifts*
corbyn got you a cute crop top, jack got you condoms (as a joke), zach got you a card, and daniel got you a necklace with your name on it. the last present you had to open was from jonah, he then looks at you with a smirk as you open it. you give him a weird look then look at what it was... it was a vibrator.
d:you got her a vibrator jonah?
jo:what? she's my gf.
c:good luck y/n.
you are just shocked by the gift, you then get up and go to the bathroom.
?:y/n, please come back. i'm sorry.
y/n:go away jonah.
jo:baby please, let me make it up to you.
you then open up the stall
y/n:what do you want?
jo:you to put this in you.
he hands you the vibrator
y/n:what no!
you say
jo:put it in you right now or we are leaving and you're getting punished.
he says clearly mad
y/n:ugh fine.
you say as you take the vibrator and go into the stall then put it into you.
y/n:it's in.
you say coming out, jonah pushes a button and you feel a vibration in your pussy causing you to moan. jonah laughs.
jo:no moaning, now let's go out there and get our party on.
he says as he drags you out of the bathroom
**********************************************
you were dancing with franny and christina whenever you feel the vibrator starting to vibrate, you then look around and see jonah standing not too far away from you smirking. you then shake your head at him and roll your eyes, you then feel the vibration becoming stronger causing you to throw your head back.
f:are you okay y/n?
y/n:huh? oh mm yeah.
you say trying not to moan, you then feel a knot forming in your stomach and then you're phone goes off. you then look at it;

you then cum bitting your arm to keep you from moaning

let's just say after the party was a night full of moans, skin clapping, and screams

let's just say after the party was a night full of moans, skin clapping, and screams. ;)