vol. 3 {C.J.S} Virgin

you and Chris have been dating for a year now, you guys haven't really gotten into any of the dirty if you know what I mean. well Chris has but not you, you guys are currently on the couch watching Spongebob (Idk it was the first thing that popped into my mind lol) when all of the sudden you start to get a little horny, just then an idea pops into your mind. you then get up and go into your closet and look for the sexiest bra and pantie set you have. (shown below)

you then put it on

you then put it on. as you walk out of the room you see Chris just starring at the tv so you clear your throat, he then looks away from the tv and at you. his eyes then get wide.
c:y/n... what are you doing?
y/n:I-I'm r-ready...
c:are you sure?
you then nod your head as you walk closer him, he then grabs you by your hips and places you on his lap. you guys then begin to make out, as you guys are making out he then moves your hips against his signaling you to grind on him. you then take control and start doing it yourself, during your guys heated make out section you moan into the kiss causing Chris to smirk. you guys then pull away, you then take off his shirt and pants. he then flips you guys over so he's on top now. he continues to kiss you roughly traveling his kisses down your neck leaving hickeys/bite marks, he then takes off your bra and underwear and continues to make out with you. finally he pulls off his boxers gasping as his hard dick hit the cold air. he then grabs a condom out from the nightstand and lines his dick up with you pussy.
y/n:i-is it gonna h-hurt?
c:don't worry baby, I'll go slow.
y/n:o-okay..
he then slowly pushes himself into you as you both let out a moan, he stays there for awhile until you moan letting him know that it's ok for him to move. he then thursts his hips into yours slowly at first but then getting faster.
y/n:f-fuck C-Chris! *moan*
c:y-your so t-tight! *grunt*
all that's heard throughout the house is skin clapping and yours and Chris's moans.
c:s-shit I'm gonna cum.
y/n:m-me t-too.
he then goes faster and harder hutting your g-spot each time.
y/n:f-fuck right there! *moan*
c:found it!
he continues to hit that spot over and over again until he starts to slow down.
c:f-fuck I'm c-cumming.
y/n:m-me too... I-I think...
you then feel a not form in your stomach, you then let go of that as you moan loudly seeing stars. you then black out for a second but then wake up to Chris looking at you with wide eyes.
y/n:what happened?
c:you just squirted.
y/n:is that a bad thing?
c:nah just means I did you good.
you both then laughed and fall asleep next to each other.