vol. 15 {J.R.A} camp

•y/n pov•
omg y'all, this dude at my summer camp is hella hot but you see... i have real bad social anxiety and im very shy too... so idrk what to do-
?:Y/N!
•end of pov•
you were snapped out of your thoughts by someone screaming your name from across the field.
y/n:s-sorry... what are we supposed to be doing?
?:me and you are partners for stretching.
as the person got closer you saw who it was... it was jack avery aka the guy you like!
y/n:o-ok..
you guys then start doing stretches. whenever you guys have to do quad stretches (basically squat position but you hold that position) you could feel someone looking at your ass.
j:you know that's a very sexy pose to be in.
he whispers in your ear as he pushes himself up against your ass, you then feel something poking your ass. just then a idea popped into your head, you start to back your ass more onto his crotch slightly moving it side to side. he then grabs your hips aggressively pulling you up.
j:what are you trying to do baby girl?
he whispers into your ear in a sexy voice, you then turn your head towards is ear.
y/n:i'm trying to fuck you daddy.
you say as you nibble on his ear a bit.
j:bet!
he then picks you up and takes you to his cabin. as he gets in he kicks the door close and his shoes off then throws you into the bed.
j:undress baby girl.
you do as you're told to do.
j:damn you're sexy, now lay down and spread those pretty little legs of yours.
again you do as you're told, he then comes up to you and starts rubbing your clit.
y/n:fuck that feels so good.
you moan throwing your head back. he chuckles as he puts two fingers into you pumping them in and out at a fast paste.
y/n:OH JACK! FUCK DONT STOP!
you moan
j:mm you're so wet for me.
y/n:only for you.
you say in between moans.
y/n:fuck i'm gonna cum!
j:do it, cum for daddy baby girl!
you then cum.
y/n:that felt so fucking good.
j:if that made you feel good, you're in for a treat.
let's just say that you're night was VERY eventful ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im sorry that this sucks, i'm really tired because i've been at camp all day. oh and btw this dude that's at camp with me is hella cute hehe!