vol. 12 {F.A.} im sorry for being gay

hello, my name is franny. i love in LA with my boyfriend daniel and his sister y/n, me and y/n have always been close as like sisters but what she doesn't know is that i've been keeping a huge secret from her and her brother....
d:franny!
my boyfriend calls from the kitchen
f:yeah babe?
d:so i'm gonna have to go out of town for a few days to shoot a music video and make some music and unfortunately i'm gonna have to leave you and y/n behind to watch kobe.
f:oh okay, i'm gonna miss you tho baby.
d:i'm gonna miss you too.
i then give him a huge long hug
y/n:aww
d:hi y/n.
f:did dani tell you?
y/n:yes ma'am, IMMA BE HOME ALONE WITH MY BEST FUCKIN FRIEND!
d:you're yelling in my ear..
y/n:THEN MOVE BITCH!
f:god damn, you're so mean to your brother.
y/n:i know
~~~~~~~~~~
•the day of daniel leave•
f:you got everything?
she asks daniel as she buckles her seat belt
d:yes
y/n:let's goooooo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
•skip to a few weeks later•
it's been the best two weeks ever for y/n, her and franny have been watching movies talking about guys (well girls for you) and playing board games...
on the last night together you guys decided to watch a movie..
•y/n's POV•
the movie came to a very sexual sense and might i tell you... i got so fucking horny... yes i know franny is my brother's girlfriend but she's just so fucking hot.. i had no control of my body right in the moment...
•end of POV•
•nobody's POV•
y/n then climbed on top of franny and out of nowhere she kissed her, franny then kissed back. it was pretty obvious that both the girls were horny for each other. as the kiss got more heated a piece of clothing left their bodies, first came y/n's bra then came franny's. one by one they took each other's clothes off until finally they both were naked.
y/n then starts to rub her and franny's pussies together causing both of them to let out moans.
f:ah fuck y/n, you're so wet.
y/n:fuck you too baby.
y/n then sits on the bet with her legs spread and starts fingering herself causing her to moan louder and louder, she then feels her fingers getting removed then whimpers and looks at franny.
y/n:why did you s-
before she could finish her sentence franny pushes her fingers deeply into y/n causing her to let out loud moans, she then takes y/n's fingers and pushes them into herself causing her to let out loud moan, the room was filled with moans and heavy breathing.
f:fuck y/n, i'm gonna cum.
y/n:same
you both then cum all over each other, you black out for a little then wake up a few seconds later to franny cuddling with you.
y/n:what happened?
f:you squirted and might i say, it was so fucking hot.. y/n, i like you... i've liked you for awhile...
y/n:same here... but what about daniel?
f:i didn't realize until a few weeks ago that i was gay..
y/n:how are you gonna tell him about us?
f:i'll tell him when i'm ready to tell him.
?:he already knows..
you and franny both then cover each other up and look up to see daniel standing right in front of you guys.
y/n:daniel? you're home early..
d:yeah.. corbyn dropped me off...
f:i'm so sorry daniel.
d:it's okay, i'm cool with you being gay.
f:really?
d:yeah, if you're happy i'm happy.
f:so you're cool with me dating your sister?
d:yeah
f:thank you daniel for being so nice about this.
d:no problem.
he then goes upstairs and you and franny get dressed then fall asleep in each other's arms on the couch.
*************************************************
happy international women's day💋❤️