vol. 7 {J.R.A} step dad

•y/n'a pov•
i was in my room scrolling through instagram when i came across this really hot picture of jack, yes i know that he's married to my mom but he's not my blood related dad so technically it's not illegal right? anyways as i'm starring at the very attractive man at my phone a pool starts to grow in my pants, my fingers then find their way in my pants. i rub myself at the thought of my fingers being jack's, i moan as i rub faster. my mom and jack were at the store (or so i thought) i then stick a finger in me pumping it really fast making me moan super loud, at this point i took my pants and panties off completely.
•end of pov•
y/n:oh fuck i'm gonna cum!
just then i feel someone suck on my clit causing me to moan, i open my eyes to see jack.
y/n:j- fuckkk
i moan as i came, he then takes my fingers out and licks them clean.
j:you taste good baby
y/n:i-i'm s-
j:shhh don't be sorry
he says as he strokes my cheek
y/n:but what about my mom?
j:i won't tell
he says as he takes off his pants and boxers, he then slams into you causing you to moan loudly.
y/n:fuck jack!
j:you're so tight
he groans as he goes faster hitting your g-spot causing you to scream.
j:found it
he continues to hit that spot making you roll your eyes to the back of your head.
y/n:fuck jack i'm gonna cum
you moan
j:do it cum all over my dick baby girl
you then cum all over his dick
j:oh fuck baby girl. are you on the pill?
y/n:y-yes
you managed to say out of breath
j:oh fuck i'm gonna cum
he moans
y/n:cum inside me please daddy!
that sends him over the edge, he moans loudly as he shoots his cum into you. he then pulls out and flops next to you.
y/n:that was the best sex ever!
j:you're definitely better than your mother!
y/n:really?
j:hell yeah
you guys then kiss and cuddle
y/m/n:WHAT THE FUCK?!
****************************************
this one was inspired but someone that suggested it on my instagram! :) i hope you guys like it, sorry if it was too fast for y'all. i'll try and post more smuts though!