vol. 19 {Z.D.H} car ride home

you and zach are 15 and 17, your mom just picked you guys up from a school dance you guys have went to...
y/n:*whispers* baby i think my mom's mad at me and idk what i did wrong *tears form in your eyes*.
z:*whispers back* it's okay baby, everything will be okay. just focus on me.
y/n:*says quietly* okay.
zach then puts his hand on your thigh spreading your legs, he gets closer and closer to your heat as both your guys breathing becomes heavenly. you gasp as his hand laid on your heat.
z:may i?
he whispers into you ex ear in a raspy voice turning you on even more. you then nod. he starts rubbing you through your clothed heat as your breathing becomes faster as you hold back your moans, he then slides his other hand up to your neck lightly choking you as he rubs you faster and gently grabbing at your heat.
y/n:i-i'm gonna c-cum.
you whisper into his ear trying not to moan.
z:is that so?
he whispers in a raspy voice
y/n:can i-i?
you say weakly.
z:of course you can.
he says as he rubs you even faster, you then squeeze your eyes shut while holding back dozens of moans and screams as you reach your climax. zach continues to rub you for a little bit longer.
z:did you cum?
he whispers into your ear, you then nod almost falling asleep. then before you both knew it, your mom pulls up to zach's house.
y/m/n:bye zach.
z:bye. bye y/n *kisses you* see you on monday.
he thanks you mom for the ride home and then shuts the door behind him while still looking at you before walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fun fact, this actually did happen to me on friday after my school dance lol.