vol. 18 {C.M.B} fuck you!

you and corbyn have always hated each other since you were little but little does he know that you have developed feelings for him over the past years....
y/b/f/n {your best friend's name}: come on y/n! you have to come!
they say begging you to come to their party tonight.
y/n: i would love to go but i don't want to have to face you know who...
y/b/f/n: you don't have to even talk to him plus he'll probably be with jaxson the whole time and you know them, they are chick magnets so it's not like you'll be able to see them anyways.
y/n: true!
?: hey slut.
you then turn your head only to become face to face with the one and only corbyn besson.
y/n: what do you want corbyn?
c: are you coming to the party tonight?
y/n: why do you care so much? you don't like me remember.
he just rolls his eyes
c: i'll see you there.
he says pushing past you, you then brush it off and head to class.
***********************
y/n: bye mom im heading to a friend's house to study.
y/m/n: okay, be back by midnight. love you!
y/n: love you too!

you lied to your mom about the party because you knew that she wouldn't have let you go to the party because she thinks your best friend is a bad influence on you but you don't care.

**************************

when you get into the party you hear loud music and see people dancing on each other and some even passed out on the floor.

?: Y/N!!!!!

you then turn

y/n: hey y/b/f/n, great party!

y/b/f/n: thanks, lets get some drinks!!!

y/n: ok

*****************************

y/n: iM gOnNa gO dAnCe!

you say drunk to your bestie, you then go into the living room and start dancing when all of the sudden you feel a pair of hand grab your waist. you decide to tease this person and start grinding on them, you then feel their boner grow beneath you as their grip becomes tighter. you turn to face the person only to come face to face with the one and only corbyn besson.

y/n: ew wtf?!?! go away!

c: are you sure you don't want this dick? sure seemed like you wanted it just a minuet ago when you were grinding down on it.

he says with a smirk

y/n: fuck you

you say then go to walk off but before you go any further you felt someone grab your wrist.

c: well if you insist

he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder

y/n: put me down asshole

c: keep talking and i'll make you moan.. on second thought keep talking

he says in a sexy voice, you keep trying to fight him off but fail.

c: come on y/n stop fighting, I know you want this dick in you.

he says as you both finally reach the room, he then locks the door and throws you on the bed. he begins kissing your neck searching for your sweet spot, once he finds it you bite your lip to hold back your moans.

c: none of that lip bitting shit baby girl, I want to hear those pretty moans of yours.

he says as he takes your lip out from under your teeth and goes back to sucking on your neck, you moan as he gives you the biggest hickey that you could ever imagine.

y/n: fuck corbyn!

you moan

c: that's it baby girl, moan my name.

he continues to kiss down your body as he strips you and himself down

c: are you on the pill baby girl?

you then shake your head no

c: well.. do you want a baby or no?

you then roll your eyes

y/n: what do you think dumbass?

he chuckles

c: I know, I was joking.

he says, without any warning he slams into you showing you no mercy.

y/n: FUCK CORBYN!

you scream/moan

c: fuck y/n, you're so tight.

he groans in your ear

y/n: faster!

you moan, he then goes faster and harder.

c: you're so tight baby girl!

he moans out

y/n: and you're so big!

you say breathless

y/n: fuck, im gonna cum.

you manage to get out

c: not yet baby girl.

he says going as fast as he can trying to get himself to cum.

y/n: I can't hold it much more daddy-

you say right before you black out, you then wake up to corbyn looking at you with his jaw dropped.

y/n: what?

c: you squirted and it was the hottest thing I've ever seen well... besides you.

you then roll your eyes as he laughs, you guys then get dressed and cuddle.

c: hey y/n?

y/n: yes?

c: I'm sorry for being mean to you for the past years, it's just that whenever I meet girls that I find attractive I'm a dick to them and im sorry for that, you deserve someone better than me so I understand if you say no but... will you be my girl?

y/n: im sorry for being so rude to you too, I get the same way when I like someone too. yes ill be your girl!

he then smiles and kisses you then you both fall asleep in each others arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday corbyn! <3