Chasing Pavements - Asahi

Asahi walked along the pavement but was practically dragged his feet along them

Asahi walked along the pavement but was practically dragged his feet along them. He couldn't stop thinking of you. You were all he was thinking about. Ever since he saw you with Sugawara, all flirty, he couldn't believe it. He genuinely loved you.

He expected Ukai to try something, but not one of his best friends. You were beautiful. He didn't understand how he got you, or even deserved you.

As Asahi pulled up to the store, he parked his car but noticed you were finished early, talking to Sugawara. He didn't really mind and just waited for you in the car to realise he was here and was ready to bring you home.

However he looked up from his phone for a second, you hand on Suga's chest as he snaked his arm around your waist for a hug.

Asahi was heartbroken on the spot. He reversed without you even realising.

Well what he thought.

What really happened with Sugawara and you was he said a little sweet nothing in your ear and you furrowed your eyebrows at the silver haired boy.

"Sugawara. I'm literally in love with your best friend. I'm sorry." you pulled away and walked away, Sugawara running a hand through his hair and sighed, ringing the man who wanted this to be done. "I did it. Asahi saw. I hope you're happy, Tooru"

"Splendid! She'll be back to me in a little while and will forget about that imitating and tall fashiom designer!" Tooru beamed as Sugawara scoffed. Sugwara was obviously gonna tell Asahi what was happening. He was going to tell him how he was stuck on money and needed to do this. He still has you but he just needed him to realise.

It would of been a better idea to tell Asahi at the beginning before he did this, but it wouldn't of been believable.

Asahi went to a local park and decided to go for a walk to clear his head.

He walked along the pavements, no matter how distraught he was at the image. Surely, it was just a misunderstanding. Right? Sugawara and you would never go and betray him like that. Right?

He over thought the situation for a moment as he he kept chasing the pavements. He continued to walk as he continued to follow the pavement, not caring where his feet went. He eventually decided to go for a walk in the park.

He was getting fifty million different calls from you and Sugawara. His phone was on silent.

You were outside Ukai's store, still waiting as you thought your boyfriend stood you up. You leaned at the back of the wall and sighed.

"Someone looks like they need a cigarette." Ukai yells as he was locking the door, laughing at your distraught face. You looked like you were about to kill him.

"Give me. The fucking. Cigarette, Old Man." you gritted and tried not to have a mental breakdown on the spot. Ukai puts his hands up as a defence and pouted.

"Come on n/n, I'm literally 8 years older than you-not the point. I was checking the security cameras and saw Asahi drive away. How come you stayed with Suga?" he asked as he hands you a cigarette, lighting up his as you put your ciggerette on your lips as he lights yours.

" Asahi was there-fuck! He must of thought something was happening between me and Sugawara. " you whined and took a drag.

" It did look like you two were a bit cozy-"

"Hey weren't you trying to be cosy with my sister there last week when she came in to the sh-"

"I will deadass whoop your ass, I got her number though, that's what matters,"

"Yeah. For emergencies incase you accidentally set me on fire."

"Please, I won't commit arson on you until. Like the 6th date hunny." Keishin laughs as you giggled a bit and turned to him.

"Do me a big favour."

"what?"

"Help me find him."

Ukai rolled his eyes and saw your little puppy eyed faced and groaned is disgust. "Fine! Just so you won't be a sobbing mess tomorrow at work!"

You gave him a quick side hug and grinned, jogging to his car. "Fuck. Oh to be in love." Ukai yells as he walked to the car as you were eager to get into the car. You wanted to chase your boyfriend and tell him it is all okay. Sure, It looked messed up with Sugawara but hopefully he will believe you in what you are saying.

As you and Ukai drove to his house and noticed he was not there ye headed to the park, somewhere he loved to clear his mind. It was his favourite place to settle down, it was also the first place you two kissed.

"Kid, I don't see him-" as you cut him off by telling him to stop the car. You could notice Asahi's beautiful manbun from anywhere. You jumped out of the car and ran to him, giving him a friendly flick with the back of your hand with your shoulder as he turns to face you. 

"Are you not interested in Sugawara?" Asahi pushes your hand away as you frowned at him. "There's nothing going on with me and Suga, dopey." you tried to reasure him as he sighs and sat down on the cold wooden bench. "It did not look like that to me." he stated as you frown.

"Baby... It's me ? would you honestly think I would leave you for him? You know I love you." you exclaimed to him as he looked up at you with a small smile. Those three little words always make the difference to Asahi. He needs to be reasured and validated.

He stood up and said nothing which makes you worried. Suddenly, he grabs both sides of your face and kisses you deeply, which you accepted since it was night time and no one was around. You wrap yourself around him and once he pulled away and noticed you were suddering, he takes off his coat and places it on your shoulders, scruffling your hair.

"I love you too."

"AM I JUST GOING TO WATCH YOU KIDS MAKE OUT OR ARE YOU GONNA GET A LIFE HOME FROM ME!" Ukai screeches and honks the car which makes you jump.

"Shall we?"