⚠ You Better Run- Keishin Ukai ⚠

Based off the song "Hayloft" by 'Mother Mother'

This is fiction, this, in an instant becomes fucked up. Very badly. You've been warned.

YOU'RE seeing an older man.
Now you know it seems skeptical but, you felt like it was fun. Keishin was waiting for you at the fence of your father's farm. He knew your father wasn't home, he was gone to to the market, after all its very early on a Saturday morning. If he wasn't gone to the market, he was gone to church. You had just turned eighteen and  Keishin, being your high-school coach for volleyball, couldn't wait til you were eighteen. The twenty seven  year old and you have been sneaking around with months, even though now it has been always legal to be with him. Your father however, would die in an instant as he was her coach and was suppose to teach her volleyball and to improve there, not to improve you sexually.

He called your phone, you didn't answer as you were putting your boots on, you could see smoke appearing from his mouth. You were lucky that your father was gone, but to ensure you two not getting caught, you made him wait by the fence. You ran through the field to get him and jumped to him, him grabbing you by the backs of your thighs and kissing you passionately. You played with his hair, stroking it and pushing into the kiss a little further as he chuckled and he pulled back.

"Now now princess, why don't we wait until we go back inside" he whispers, kissing you neck. He already knew you were soaking wet for him, even though you were wearing a dress, you didn't wear underwear. You nodded as he started to walk with you in his arms. You thought you were too big for him to carry, he proved you wrong with how strong he was. "To the hayloft, Ukai, just incase father comes back" you nuzzled into his neck as he nodded, walking through the field as he arrived to the hayloft. The cows what surrounded the place did not scare him, ploughing his way through and opening the loft, setting you down. You caught his hand and pulled him in.

The hayloft was cozy enough, wasn't the ideal place for sex for Keishin but his car was tiny and he'd rather break you somewhere where he couldn't break the valuable he needs for work. As soon as you walked in, keishin pushes you back onto a hay stack, kissing you passionately, you already melting into the kiss started to tug at his jumper needlessly as he smirks "calm down there baby, we have time, your dad isn't back yet" he smirks, planting a kiss on your neck as you jokingly said "My daddy's got a gun, you better run!" as he smirks and places his hand on your throat. He was first loose then grips it tightly, sending a shock down your body. "Call me daddy" he murmurs, kissing down your neck as he lifts you up a little bit, pulling up the dress a little bit.

You knew he wanted to take off the dress, but didn't know how to. You giggled, pulling away from his amd turned around "unbutton this for me please, daddy" you smirked as he nodded, kissing the back of your neck and unbuttoning the dress, he pulls. It over your head. He pulls back admire your body. You were wearing no panties, but clear as day that you were wet, seeing it all on your thighs. He bends down, caressing your thighs and kissing you passionately. As he kissed you, you were unbuttoning his jeans pulling them down so they'd reach his ankles. You started to palm him, earning a groan as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Knees now, princess" he murmurs as you did what you were told, getting down on the cold ground, about to pull down his boxer shorts as he stops you. "With your teeth, I want to see how this slut can behave" he smirks as you nodded, gripping the band of Keishin's boxers, pulling it down to see his dick hit your face. You gasped as he grabbed his dick, stroking himself whilst waiting for you to pull the boxers down the whole way "Atta lad, now suck my cock for me" he grabs your hair as you whimpered and nodded, kissing the tip before slowly putting the tip into your mouth.

He groaned at the sight, pulling at your hair and smirking as you started to lightly bob your head. Ukai let you be at ease sucking him off for the moment before pushing your head to the base of his cock. A light gag escaped your mouth as he smirked, starting to thrust into your mouth and groaning your name out. He wasn't scared to be a little loud, it was covered by your gagging anyways. You tried to pull back to take a breath as he slaps his cock against your face and puts his balls up to your mouth, indicating to suck them. You did for a moment or so before he pulled away, spitting on your face. You gasped, slightly aroused by it he smirked. "Fuck, you're really lewed for daddy, aren't you?" he asked, looking at you. You had you mouth wide open, ready to take him again as he shook his head.

He puts you up onto. The haystack again spreading your legs and devouring your hole. You were wincing and squirmimg. Being eaten out was new to you, sure, you have had sex everywhere and have done everything except receive oral. You felt this sensation tingle as he continued to tongue fuck your insides. You were near screaming out his name as he had his hand on your throat, spitting into your hole. "i-im going to cu-"

"Not yet you aren't" he smirks, turning around to face him. He stroked his cock near your hole, sliding it inside and outside of it. Hearing your little whimpers was a treat for Keishin, he loved them so fucking much. "If you want my cock inside of you, beg for it" He growls into your ear which, made your back arch upwards from his hot breath and the smell of nicotine off his breath. You begged him over and over and over again, until he slowly slides himself into you, a light groan appearing from his mouth. He started to thrust into you roughly, you screaming out for him. He grabbed your hair and pulled it with one hand, with the other he was slapping your ass. The two of you were a hot mess, you bouncing to meet Keishins hips and him trying to stop you by grabbing your hips and slamming into you. As you two rode out your high, a bang went off.

You felt a body fall ontop of you. You turned to see Keishins dead, naked body ontop of you, your father over the top of you, covering your eyes. "Fuck sake, y/n, really? Your teacher? Do you want me to die of heart failure?" he asked, walking away. You were shuddering, crying and pushing Keishins body off of you. You were bawling by now, shaking Keishin, although your father shot him in the back of the head. You covered yourself with your dress and noticed your father yelling to clean the mess up. You caught Keishins cold hand and sighed, wiping your tears away

The next day, the papers read :

Daddy's got a gun!

. The father of the famous farming produce arrested for the murder of his daughter and the local high-school Karasuno's coach, Keishin Ukai. They were both found dead laying across from each other in the man's hayloft. Although Mr. l/n pleaded himself not guilty for the murder of his daughter and guilty for the murder of Keishin his trial will be judged on whether or not he was responsible for the death of his own and only daughter. Y/n's mother passed away during giving birth to y/n so the farm was suppose to pass down to her.