Head On My Shoulder - Keiji Akaashi

Fluff!

You were on the couch of the reception of your sisters wedding, watching all the couples dancing and having a ball, making you realise how lonely you were

You were on the couch of the reception of your sisters wedding, watching all the couples dancing and having a ball, making you realise how lonely you were. Sure, your father brought you out for a dance and your little cousins but it wasn't the same. Your sister was in love with this man. Her name was now Charlotte Bokuto for the rest of her life. A big commitment for her, but you knew Bokuto would treat her lovely, they were so in love that you despited it.

You sat up and went to fix your dress, making your way to the bar in the hotel reception, sitting down and listening the music from the ball room. You downed your drink, already asking for another and sighed, your finger tracing the rim of the whiskey glass. You were going to rub your face until you realised your makeup would be ruined and you heard a "Is this seat taken?" behind you.

You turned around to see the ocean eyed man, looking as fed up as you and you realised he was walking up the ailse with you. He was the best man. "uhm... Shit yeah, I forgot your name I'm so sorry but sit down" you laugh as he nodded, re introducing himself "Akaashi" you murmured ever so softly as you smile "oh my god how could I forget, I'm an idiot! Bokuto would always be screaming your name if you aren't around a 3 meter radius of him"

This made the soft man laugh, which honestly made you melt a little inside. He was adorable "Yeah, I'm Bokutos best friend, ya know, the one marrying your sister incase you forgot that too" as you faked a gasp, lightly hitting his chest. He ordered a glass of coke for himself, deciding not to drink.

"How come you aren't dancing out there?" Akaashi questioned you, admiring your little features as you shot up and turned to him "I guess everyone is having their slow dances now and that isn't my forteit" you lied, not wanting to say you wanted to dance and but you were incrutiably lonely "how about you?"

"I guess,... I guess I've nobody? I don't know I never really did relashonships or found somebody to relate to. Bokuto wanted me to bring someone to the wedding so I wouldn't be lonely" as he downed his drink as you told him Bokuto wanted you to bring a plus one as well. The two of you laughed, sitting there and having one of the best conversations you had in a long time.

You heard "And now for a break for all you dancers" as you two decided to head in and find Charlotte and Bokuto. When you found them you were immediately split away from Akaashi as Bokuto talked to you and Charlotte talked to Akaashi.

"I really hope he is going to ask you to dance, I'm going to make sure you two hit it off as you two seemed adorable in the bar and don't say you didn't, my brother saw you two and told me and I had to see it for myself. He seems so happy talking to you and besides its only one dance, it won't kill you two antisocial people!!! " He slaps your shoulder as you let out a whine, rubbing it as he did a laugh and screamed "Sorry sis" as he ran up to Akaashi to talk about you. You overheard the conversation and heard him compliment you which made you feel all numb inside, blushing madly as you sat over and talked to your uncle.

The lights dimmed down and "Put your head on my shoulder" started to play as you saw Akaashi approached you, putting his hand out "May I?" as you nodded him lifting you up to the dance floor.

Play song above now

The song played throughout the hall as you rested your head on his shoulder, slowly dancing with him. He felt so warm and comfortable as you prance slowly along the room. He really knew how slow dance. Ballroom dancing was his little secert hobby, which you obviously don't know as you only met days ago and properly talked only now.

He goes to ear and whispers "would it be cheeky to ask you can I kiss you?" as you didn't respond, removing your head off his shoulder and the two of you shared a soft and sweet kiss, stealing the limelight away from his best friend and your sister. When you pulled away the two of you grinned, and kept dancing until you were interrupted by bokuto and Charlotte pouncing onto you two.

"See Bo ! Always the non energetic and shy ones! ALWAYS THEM!" Charlotte laughed as Bokuto was shaking Akaashi around the place, nearly killimg him in the process "HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT!!!!" as Akaashi tried to calm him down.

"that's for me and her to know but it's really nice I think I like her" Akaashi whispers into Bo's ear as him and Charlotte were screaming "OH MY GOD THEY LIKE EACH OTHER" as she ran back to the dance floor as "Sonny" by Boney M was playing.

"They're fucking crazy that's why they deserve each other" you laughed as did Akaashi and turned to you.

"And we are the responsibile ones, which is why I'm asking for you to go on a date with me"

You accepted as you two dance the night away. Not realising in 6 years time it was you and him walking down the same very aisle.