⚠ Take It- Sawamura Daichi ⚠

Smut was requested for daichi and I can't blame them. He's that fucking hot
⚠ Smut warning. Kink Warning. Blowjob scene ⚠
X female reader.
If you would like a male or non binary reader pls request!

You were in daichis car waiting. You were scared to see what kind of state he was in as soon as ye get back to the apartment . He just failed his college final exam and when you asked was he alright all he said was:
"Car. Now."
That was  nearly a hour ago. You already saw him. He drove to a store  to get something. He's been in there for a lengthy amount of time now but you went on your phone, texting his friend to see what to do to cheer him up.

He returned to the black run down car, slamming the door, the hinges as he sighed "fuck." 'This wasn't good' you thought. This is the furiating Daichi you didn't want to see. You never saw him mad and you hope this is his peak. However, there's another reason to be mad at you. Well, not mad persay, jealous. A guy tried to hit you up before you tried to find out your final grade as you declined and told the man whom you belonged to and he backed away. You think he's more mad at his grade though. He was always an excellent student and never failed. But, this one lecturer whom wasn't a great teacher flunked your boyfriend, you knew the brown haired man wasn't going to be his intriguing self when you two reach home.

The car ride home was silent. You asked him 4 times if he was feeling okay, yet all he did was sigh and refused to answer your question. You stayed silent as you didn't want to put him in a even deeper rage than he already was. When you got to home, he got the brown paper bag and stormed into the house. You were upset seeing Sawamura like this. He was always the cheerful half of the relationship, you being the pessimistic brat. You walked into the lobby and saw Sawamura take the lift, him holding it out for you. "Hurry up. Y/n or I'll close it and let you crawl up to the apartment" he utters calmly. You cocked your eyebrow and nodded, jogging to the lift, going in.

As soon as the doors closed, you felt yourself feeling something pressed behind your back. "you're taking this when we get home. Got it?" Daichi growls and kisses the back of your neck as you nodded. That wasn't good enough for him. "I want you to say it". "yes" you whimpered as he smacked your ass "Yes what?" he murmurs, starting to toy with it. "Yes?... I already said yes" you scoffed. This is where you being a brat was showing. "Baby, you better fucking say it or you're going to have to do worse when we get there" he murmurs as you rolled your eyes in defeat. "Yes daddy" your turn to face him, your eyes immediately staring at the hard on in his joggers. He puts his index finger under your chin and tutted "eyes up here doll, good girl... Now when this elavator stops, you run to the apartment as fast as you can  and be on your knees ready for me" he murmurs, smacking your ass when the elavator opened. You let out a yelped and jogged to the apartment. You wanted to do this but this was all so sudden and Sawamura is still mad at his grades. You left your skirt on and took off your top, leaving you in your bra, on your knees waiting at the door for him to get there.

He took his swiftly time.... He waited 15 minutes before entering the room as he walked over to you, smirking that you were still on your knees for him at the door. "Atta girl, you finally got something into your little lewed filled head!" he left out a laugh and pulled down his joggers to show him in his boxers. He removed his white t-shirt, grabbing it and throwing it around your neck "is my t-shirt too soft... Your right it is I'll use my hand if I have to" he smirks as he notions for you to pull down his boxers. You pulled them down passed his thighs and his memeber sprung up in your face, you grabbed it as he started to hit your cheek with it. "open wide" he murmurs and you thought he was going to put his dick into your mouth.

He spat into your mouth. "now, babygirl, be a good girl for daddy and swallow. Daddy wants to hear the gulp" he whispers as you did was your told, him palming himself to the sight. He smirks and ordered you to open wide again, slapping his dick on your tongue before shoving it down your throat. You gagged a bit and tried to pull back and he shook his head, grabbing your hair and pushing himself into you "Stupid slut, do what your told now and take my cock like a good fucking girl" he growls, still pushing it in. There was tears forming in your eyes as he looks down, leaving go of your head, allowing you to move back and suck his dick.

You bobbed your head back and forward, him leaning his head back, swearing and whispering your name out and started to thrust a little into your mouth, pulling your hair back. Before he was about to cum, he pulls out of your mouth. "open wide. Tongue out for me" he ordered as you did what you were told and your hands resting on your thighs. He had the perfect imagine of everything of you before he came. He started to wank himself off and when he reached his climax he came on your eyes on your tongue and ordered you not to swallow, on your tits and it dripping to your thighs. He spits into your mouth again and sits back into a chair and looks at you, smirking. "swallow now princess" he smirks as you swallowed. He noticed now that you were touching yourself, and whimpering as he smirked. This is what made you being extremely horny and needy for Sawamura. You liked this dominant side to him and hoped he'd use you for just his pleasure again.

"poor little slut, desperately wanting to be touched by me. I'm afraid when you were being such a little brat in the elavator it costed you having my dick in that little pussy" he murmurs and watched you finger yourself and you whined, starting to beg as he got up. "Bad girls don't get what they want. Lesson learned" he smirked, walking off to the bathroom, turning on the shower and yelled "Babe? You getting in it"

He seemed a little happier now and so you got up and ran to go shower with him.

ote xx