⚠ Livestream-Semi Eita ⚠

Semi Eita X Camgirl! Reader

An Awkward silence appeared out of no where when the room to your door opened, at the most inconvient time. The platinum guy covered his eyes and yelled out a swear as he slammed the door as you were confused, since you had your mask on you, the livestream was booming with rumours of whether you had a boyfriend or not.

You cut it short and proceeded to get dressed, slipping on whatever you could find and ran out of your dorm room, arguing with yourself as you thought you locked the dorm room's door. You jogged down the steps and found the noticeable hair from earlier and shouted "Hey! What the fuck man why are you running into other girls dorm-"

"Ushijima left a package for you. On your first day and told me you were at lectures and to leave it in and skiddadle, Cindy," He shakes his head and you formed an "O," with your mouth.

"I'm so fucking sorry he actually said he was suppose to come at this time I'm such a fucking dumbas- wait what the fuck how the hell did you know my Camgirl name?!" you exasperated as he laughed.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," he smirked and continued to walk down the stairs, you having mini heart failure.

You've been doing live shows and your brother didn't suspect a thing  He goes to a different college so it made it more convenient for you to broadcast in your dorm room.

Well until Semi appeared to your room. You went back to your room and scheduled another show until you saw one new donation and a request for a private chat room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cindy :
What can I do for you puddin'?

Elijah :
A few things I can think of actually. I'll explain more once we get to the private showroom. Is in 20 minutes okay?

Cindy :
Oh, Elijah you always tip me anytime you show up I can't thank you enough!! That'll be perfect. Wear a mask!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sat at the computer waiting for Elijah. The two of you have masterbated alot over the last while and you always came to admire him. He always wore a hat and a mask too, to hide his protection but man, the risky things you two did together were exciting. All the other payers treated you like a young fresh piece of meat.

As did Elijah, but you chose to ignore it. Elijah then appeared into the chat room, fully clothed as you covered your mouth.