Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?- Tendou Satori

i recommend you listen to the song and watch the video as some parts might be confusing to readers 

Song starts at 1:35

**chat conversation with Tendou**

17 missed call(s)

Tendou stumbled away from the pub,checking his phone:

2.48 a.m

He groaned and rubbed his temple , walking down the rugged streets of the town. He skips a little and started to giggle , whistling a tune to himself , unknowing the shit happening around him.However , he was fixated on making it up to you tonight ,even though he's stoned . He always does this to you. He only has the balls to call you when he's high. 

When he walked down the street there was,well, there was imagery of you. He started to walk to you and your sister's place. He tried to get a taxi but this vivid image of you sucking off the taximan was there, he ran off to an alleyway scared.

In the alleyway he saw you getting railed by a biker. He kept running but the image of you cheating was still there. He even saw you in the local chip shop getting railed by the cashier!! He continued to run to your house, hoping it wasn't too late .

You, on the other hand was awake in bed at this hour in the morning , which is not typical for you.You were crying over Satori,worried for him. You turned to the left hand side of the bed and read the alarm clock on the bedside locker as it says :

2.55 a.m

You were worrying over nothing really. Just the fact the man you're in love with is out on the streets , probably alone. You wouldn't know, it's been 4 days since he's called. He is always ringing you if he's after having a spliff, telling you all of the little things you wanted to hear.You felt at the moment that your relationship was sinking amongst the end of the sea,him being on top of you so he gets a little bit of breathing space. He didn't get much but a small bit more than you.He always got his way in the relationship.He would never talk,never do anything together anymore unless it was for his desire or his comfort. Not yours. He would randomly call you up and recall the things you wanted to know. You sighed in frustration and all of a sudden, you phone gives off a little 'Bing!'

You knew it would be him.

**chat conversation with Tendou**

            17 missed call(s)

y/n:

where are you?

read 1.25 a.m

Why no answer?