⚠ Bad Girl - Oikawa Tooru ⚠

For kinktober I decided to write one about best boy. May write one every week if I'm not exhausted by school. I swear a lot of people will be mad at this shot apologies This is also based off a steamy professor cal audio I listened to but I added my own twists to it~¬~.

⚠ Warning ⚠
MAD TORU X FEMALE READER

KNOWING OIKAWA  would be home in less than ten minutes and there was a mess still to be cleaned up in the kitchen unsettled you

KNOWING OIKAWA would be home in less than ten minutes and there was a mess still to be cleaned up in the kitchen unsettled you. There was a few pots and pans around the kitchen with food still left on them, and the one thing he asked you to do while he went to work, you failed.

Panicking, you forgot to turn on the immersion (idk does any other country have it but its to heat up the water) knowing it wouldn't heat up in the space of thirty seconds and you could wash the pots in no
one. You were dumb enough not to do it earlier and the dishwasherwas still on.

Oikawa came home for lunch and he asked you to clean up the macaroni you made for him. When he comes home and realises you didn't do what you were told was another thing. He was working from 8 am all the way til 8 pm and gets a hour break at 6pm. He might be tired since its the end of the week but you hope to god nothing will happen to you.

You heard a pair of keys jangle in the floor as you lept up onto your feet. You waited at the door until he opened the door with a smile,leaving his bag down and pulling you into an embrace. He kissed your temple and rubbed your back "Were you a good girl baby?" he kisses your cheek and you stayed silent. He pulled back and caught your chin, waiting for a response as you didn't reply, him leaving go and moved on "Do you want to get take out ? I would sure love one right now!" "But what about the le-"

"I want something different, Something new baby" He cuts you off, repeating to ask you what you want as you still gave him the cold shoulder. You turned to see his fingers run across his hair and signed. "princess. Don't let me repeat myself. Daddy had a long, very tiring day at work and would just want to treat hi-you didn't do the dishes?" he turned back to you with a glare as you gulp.

He sighed, shaking his hand "let's play a game of hide and seek, shall we? I'll count and if I find you God help you princess you will be punished for acting out today" Tooru sighed, knowing to run. You hated when he did this because you were terrible at hiding and he always found you after a minute.

However he took 5 minutes until he went to go find you, which was unusual as he regularly would of got you by now. You were hiding in the closet and you heard the creak in the bedroom door slightly opening and from this moment he knew where you were, or so he thought. He checked under the bed and under the sheets, but heard you sneeze by mistake. He saw your eye peeking through the closet as he laughs and smirks "Found you. Come out."