🖤~ Chapter 2 ~🖤

Hello! Sorry I didn't post sooner. I was working on my other book. Well, I have decided to finally post another chapter. Yay! Ummm, I didn't know what to do for it so it's really just up to my imagination to lead me somewhere. Hopefully Sapnap finds Karl! Also, I just reread the last chapter, and some of the sentences that made sense in my head don't when I read them aloud. Sorry about that. I'll try to make this less confusing. Anyway:

T/W:
Blood
Abuse
Yelling
Mild Cursing
Knives
(The T/W's happen throughout almost the entire chapter, and having every other paragraph be a ⚠️ is a little much, so I'll add a short summary at the end for those of you who don't wanna read it.)
____________________________________

3rd Person - Karl
Karl sat up and immediately laid back down, head throbbing. He couldn't see anything due to a stupid blindfold blocking his vision. He could, however, hear as someone snickered next to him.

Karl flinched at the sudden noise, backing up into the wall which his head hand been resting on a few moments ago. "Awww. Is the baby scared? Well he should be." Karl thought he recognized the voice, but couldn't put a face to it. That was until the blindfold was lifted.

In front of him stood a tall, chocolate-haired boy. He was wearing a white baggy long-sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, and checkered converse. His hair had been neatly swept to the side. "Holy crap. Liam? (I couldn't think of anything else. To everyone who read my other book, yes, it's the same guy, only now Karl's old friend)"

"Nice to see you too. I see you didn't wait for me." Karl stared at him like he was crazy. "What do you mean I didn't wait for you?" "Karl, I told you that when I left, you were to wait until I got back before you did anything. I came back to find out that you had moved to a new state and practically started a new life. How is that anyway to treat your boyfriend?"

Karl scoffed, leaning forward to get in the kid's face. "Boyfriend? How can I call you my boyfriend. You only wanted me for money and fame. In the day you would say you loved me, treated me nicely and everything. Then in the shadows you showed me how fake you were. So no, you are not my boyfriend."

All of a sudden pain exploded in his head, it being punched back into the wall, then repeatedly slapped. Liam stopped after slapping him a few more times, hoping he got the message. You don't get to talk to me like that. I am the boss here. You are the one tied in a corner, weak and unable to leave."

Karl only just noticed that his hands were tied as he tried to wipe the blood trickling down from his nose. "What do you even want, Liam?" Karl earned another slap. "Don't call me Liam. Call me master."

"What if I don't want to?" Liam smirk seemed to widen as he grabbed something off the table next to him. Karl's eyes went wide as Liam flicked open a switchblade. "Then I'm going to make you."

3rd Person - Sapnap
It's been a day. Well, almost a day. But to Sapnap it felt like a year. The entire night he had been on call with Dream and George, who were trying to comfort him, though it didn't help much when they said he was going to be okay.

Sapnap hoped he was going to be okay. He hoped that his boyfriend was okay. But there was no doubt. Sapnap didn't want to imagine what could have happened. What could be happening.

He had reported him missing that morning, though there hadn't been any leads. That is until he got a phone call from an unknown number. Sapnap answered it, hoping for the best.

"Is this Sapnap (insert whatever last name)?" The person asked. "Yeah. Who is this?" Sapnap said, his words cold. "I suggest you be a little nicer if you expect to get your friend back."

Sapnap sat up immediately. "What do you want from him?" They guy chuckled on the other line. "Nothing much. I just want to teach him a lesson about obeying orders. I suppose what I did wasn't enough."

Sapnap growled. "What did you do to him." "I told you to be nicer." He heard a noise as the phone was put on the table. For a moment there was silence, until Sapnap heard a scream. His eyes went wide as he recognized it immediately.

Eventually the phone was picked up again. "Are you ready to talk again?" Sapnap bit back a snarl, not wanting to hurt Karl more. "Y-Yes." "Perfect. I'm not going to give you any clues as to where I am yet, you have to earn them. If you choose to disobey the rules of the game, I will not hesitate to kill your boyfriend. Are you ready?"

He continued, not waiting for an answer. "Rule 1: Don't tell the police. I know they are already on the case. You aren't allowed to tell them a single detail. If you do, you're guaranteed to never see Karl again. Rule 2: Listen to everything I instruct you to do. I won't make you kill anyone, or put them in the hospital, as going to jail would make the game less fun. However, if you don't listen, I'll hurt him."

"Rule 3: You are not allowed to read the clues until I say. If you find a clue and read it before I allow you, then I will kill him. That's it. Ready to play?"Sapnap sighed, hesitating slightly. "I asked you a question." He heard the flick of the switchblade open again before he responded.

"Yes."

____________________________________
Summary:

Sapnap gets a call from Karl's kidnapper, who just ended up being his abusive ex, Liam. Liam forces Sapnap into playing a game for Karl's life with three simple rules. 1. Don't tell anyone 2. Don't disobey 3. Don't read any clues without asking. If Sapnap chooses to break a single rule, even slightly, he is forced to listen as his boyfriend is beat up. Sapnap agrees to the game.

Yep. That's it. That's where I got. This was supposed to be out about 2 hours, but I got distracted with YouTube and Twitch. Bad's stream was one of the best things I've seen in a while. Any of you who watched it would know. Anyway, I'm tired and have school tomorrow so... Buy Bye! Stay safe and healthy! Luv U!
(1116 words)