🖤~ Chapter 7 ~🖤

A/N: wow. It has been.... really long. I'm sorry about that. Umm, I have been doing pretty okay over the week. The really long week. School sucks tho. I have soccer, music, drawing, and my guitar to calm me though. And Wattpad. I have had many various notifications of people commenting, voting, following, and adding the story to their libraries. So thank you guys all very much for the love and support on this novel. It's really means a lot to me, so than you very much. Okay, enough of the sappy stuff. Onto the novel you guys have waited very, very long for:

T/W:
Blood

Weapons

Violence (fighting)

Screaming

Crying
(Perfect storms... lol sorry, just reminded me of Taylor Swift *storms aren't actually in here...*)

Mild Cursing

Mentions of NSFW (no, they don't do it. just say it. that still sounds bad...)

Anything else I missed comment here
_________________________________

3rd - Sapnap

What. The. F@#*. Everything was moving too fast. It had been a day since Liam's house burnt down; it was so close to the grove, part of Punz and Sapnap's childhood favorite place was burnt to a crisp. Even the mini-pond disappeared.

Punz had no clue why Sapnap was being so distant. Ever since a few days ago when he had said he wasn't coming to the grove and the place caught on fire, he was barely talking. But Sapnap had his reasons.

Sapnap stayed home again today, telling Punz ahead of time so he didn't have to go wait for no one. Sapnap sat, somewhat peacefully, until he got a call. Same number from barrel. He answered almost immediately.

"Sapnap." "Liam." Everything was silent after they said there 'hellos'. "Meet us at *insert park name* park at 4:30. Don't be late." After that, Liam hung up the call. Sapnap held to the phone to his ear a moment more before dropping it back onto the bed. Was he going to see Karl again finally?

(That seemed really short. Sorry I tend to have no clue what to write for some people, and time for the other person. So yeah. Continue:)

1st - Karl

Everything was dark. And no, not like 'the room was dark, and I can barely see anything.' I mean literally everything was pitch black. Nothing in sight, even with my eyes open. I tried reaching up to my face, but my hands were bound behind my back.

'This is normal.' I had been like this for only a few conscious moments; who knows how many unconscious hours. And the worst part was that wherever in hell I was, it was tiny. Not like 'I can barely move a thing' tiny, but that I actually can't move anything.

I tried to shove my legs out, which were yet again bound and my knees where up to my chest. When I tried, I found out that my knees and feet were already pressed to the edges of the room. I couldn't move my hands around; my back was also pressed against the room, as was my head.

The only way I was able to move was up, but only the tiniest bit. The wall my back was pressed against went straight up, then slanted. I could just poke my head up with grazing the roof. 'Where in the actual hell am I?'