🖤~ Chapter 6 ~🖤

A/N: it has been a while. And, I mean like, a long while. And I'm sorry about that. I just started soccer yesterday after a four day weekend of non-stop sleepovers and birthday celebrations. So I never came home, except to quickly pack for the next sleepover. Last night was the first night I spent at home for almost four days. 😳 Also, idk if anyone was watching Bad's  stream, like a while ago I think in December or something, but anyway, when JSchaltt, Quackity, Karl, Ranboo, and Eret were talking about Bakugan Battle Brawlers. I actually started watching it, and I like it. So yeah. Maybe u guys might. Now onto the upload u guys have had to wait for:

T/W:
Yelling
Crying
Blood
Collars
Mild Cursing (normally it's just crap and hell, but this time it's a bigger word and I'm just gonna go ahead and censors a few letters. I'm sorry, it's just that cursing isn't a thing I normally do)
Knives
____________________________________

3rd - Karl
Five days. It had been five days since Karl had last seen Sapnap. Five days since he last saw anyone but Liam and his weird friend. Five days since he had eaten anything except a few small bites of bread. Five days since he had been free and un-collared.

In the past five days, Karl hadn't seen Sapnap. He hadn't seen anyone but Liam and his weird friend. He hadn't had anything but a few bites of bread, and that was two days ago. He had been tied to a chair wearing a shock collar almost the entire time.

Liam was a psychopath. That was all Karl thought of his past lover. That once Karl had finally realized how fake he was and decided to leave, he turned into a psycho. And dragged his friend along with it. Karl had been watching Liam's friend, who still didn't have a name yet. Or a face.

Whenever Karl would let out more than a loud whimper, he would flinch. 'So maybe the guys isn't that bad?' That's what Karl had thought, until he found out that the guy was flinching because he couldn't wait for the next day. Fore the next day was his turn to hurt the boy.

All Karl wanted was to go home. Take a nice shower, fix all the cuts and bruises that littered his body, cover up the red marks and scratches, then lay in bed with his boyfriend forever. That would have been awesome.

Instead he was stuck in someone's basement with two psychotic boys who tortured him everyday. And he hated it. He hated it really honking bad. But there was nothing he could do.

Every time he tried to stay awake while black dots clouded his vision, he failed. Every time he tried to stand while they shoved him to the ground, he failed. And the one time he had almost opened the door of the basement, only for it to open before he had his had on the knob to a very angry Liam? Well, that was not a very pleasant day.

Karl looked around for the third time in the five minutes he had been awake. Everything was still the same. There was a table with two knives, a small keychain with a button on it (like, that you click. Not a shirt button), and a piece of paper. Liam and the friend liked to look at the paper a lot, then at Karl, and back again. Karl thought it was an image or something they were comparing, but soon would he find out he was wrong.

In the corner was a camera, which sat on a stand almost as tall as the boy in the chair. If he somehow got free and stood next to it, he would only just be able to see through the lens. But it's not like he was going to be getting up anytime soon.

All of a sudden, the door burst open. Liam and two people came down, both of them Karl not recognizing. "Grab him, the keys, a knife, and let's go." One of the guys ran over to Karl, lifting him, still tied to the chair, with ease. The other guy ran to the table, grabbing what else was asked for. Liam grabbed the piece of paper, looking from it to Karl.