🖤~ Chapter 3 ~🖤

Hi! Sorry it's been a while. I've been focused on things outside of school, and just been stressed mostly. I am deciding to update this and my other book today because my homework is all done. Yay! Enjoy:

T/W:
Knives
Blood
Crying
Yelling
Guns
Mild Cursing

Again, I'll do a short summary at the end for the people who don't want to read about the T/W's. I'm lazy and don't want to have to add the ⚠️.
____________________________________

3rd Person - Sapnap

It had been 3 days since Sapnap last got a call from Karl's kidnapper. His social had been asking him where his boyfriend was, but Sap couldn't bring himself to tell the truth, or a lie. He just ignored it. Until it was brought up while he was playing with his friends.

Sapnap, Dream, George, Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Quackity were playing on the SMP, just messing around. Sapnap was the only one streaming, considering for all the British people it was about 3 in the morning and Dream just didn't want to. His chat was asking about Karl, and Sapnap forced himself to ignore it until Tommy opened his mouth.

"Hey Sap, where's your boyfriend?" He said it in a teasing voice, yet Sapnap broke. He left the call immediately, telling his chat that he had to go for personal reasons. After he ended the stream he waited a moment before joining back in the call.

"You guys aren't streaming?" Everyone else in the call replied with 'No'. Sapnap took a deep breath. "Sapnap, what happened? Where's Karl?" "...I don't know." Everyone in the call was silent, debating whether he was joking or meant the words.

"You don't mean..." George didn't finish before they heard Sapnap draw in a shaky breath, showing them that George was right. "Holy shit. Dude, I'm so sorry that I mentioned that on your stream. I didn't think that-" "Tommy, you're fine. You didn't know. I wish that you could have said it after I ended, but it's not your fault."

Everyone sat in a slightly awkward silence. Sapnap sighed. "I'm going to go and get some rest. Talk to you guys tomorrow?" Everyone said yes and he got off, shutting down his computer. Not even a minute later he got a text from his, Dream, and George's group chat.

Dream Team

Dream:
Sapnap, if you ever
need someone to
talk to, George and
I are here for you.

George:
Yeah. We don't
want you to feel
bad. We are here
if you need anyone.

Sapnap smiled, the messages warming his heart. He replied with a simple 'Thank you' before plugging his phone in, heading over to his bed. Reluctantly, he fell asleep, hoping he would find something soon to lead him to his missing lover.

3rd Person - Karl

Karl wasn't sitting on the chair anymore, which was good. It was starting to hurt his back. Now his arms were bounded behind his back, loosely attached to his ankles, which were bound together as well. It was the most uncomfortable position he could be in, pushed up against a wall and barely able to move.

Karl's eyes were still blindfolded, which made him unable to see where Liam was when he attacked. But that only enhanced his other senses, like hearing. And feeling. All of the rope burns, cuts, bruises, and scars stung as if he were being burnt alive.