🖤~ Chapter 4 ~🖤

A/N: hello again!! Umm, so I really started this because, like, I don't know... I just wanted something to write. So that means that I don't have many ideas for the future of this book. I have some ideas of where it will go, but I'm not gonna tell you if it's happy or sad. 🙂 So if you guys have any of your own ideas for me to add, like little snippets of chapters or something, DM me! No, I won't take anything like 'Make ________ do this and then go here and there and then they find __________.' But I will do 'Have _________ find _________ and give it to ______ as another clue' or something. Honestly I think I'm just rambling at this point. Habit. Oh well. I don't know. Just ignore whatever I said because I'm too lazy to erase it all. Anyway:

T/W:
Blood Mentions
Crying
Yelling
Mild Cursing
Collars

I'll do another short summary. I'm just going to do it at the end of every chapter so I can stop rewriting this over and over.
____________________________________

3rd Person - Sapnap
It was around 3pm the next day when I'd gotten to Adobe Creek. I sat down at the bank for a little, just looking around. I remembered the first time we met here, back when there was a grove near the water.

____________________________________
Flashback - Sapnap POV (1st person)

Quackity and Punz had somehow managed to drag me to the grove yet again. This time, instead of our bikes, we brought scooters. Quackity had decided to start a relay with some of the other kids, and I was forced to play on his team.

The other team had bikes, so they had to go over the jumps, while we had scooters so we had to go over the bridge and follow the curve around the creek.

Punz went first, then Quackity, then some other kid who had a scooter that we'd picked up. I think his name was Purpled or something? Eventually he got back, and handed me the ribbon we were using.

I looked over at the other team before taking off. They were also just handing their ribbon to the last person. I had a small head start, and went as fast as I could over the bridge, not planning on stopping.

When I got the the curve, I tried to turn too quickly, the scooter spinning out and me slipping off. I rolled a bit towards the pond, struggling to stop myself, before I ran into something, which fell into the pond with a small splash.

I sat up, looking at the thing that I'd ran into. That 'thing' was actually a boy, who was now sitting into pond rubbing his head, the water just rippling above his waist.

He looked up at me as I held out my hand to help him up. I laughed as I got a look at his drenched multi-colored hoodie. His eyes met mine, and I could see a small hint of sadness flash in them.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you in." He smiled, the sadness gone. "It's okay. I needed a bath anyway." We both laughed as I grabbed my scooter, walking the rest of the way back to my friends.

"DUDE! YOU BLEW THE RACE!" Quackity yelled as he playfully punched my shoulder. "Oh well. It was YOUR course that made me mess up." Quackity scoffed, fake anger coating his words. He then looked at the wet boy (why does that sound weird when I read it...?) next to me.

"And you managed to push someone in the pond? Wow Sapnap." "It wasn't his fault. I'm fine." Quackity nodded slowly, Punz walking behind him as well. "Well then, are you both okay?"