Prologue

TAEYEON POV

Winter in Seoul 2021, I should be home for Christmas or I will never get my present, she promise, I feel so half hearted yet contented by the way it should be. Bygones be by bygones and I hope I will be successful in this time, I will lived my life to the fullest until I'm alive but the memories were stuck deep inside my wicked heart.

I spotted a very familiar yet unfamiliar face I never forget as she passed by the lane, but she wasn't looking on her directions and just walked by before I knew it I pushes her aside and the truck hits me instead before I fell unconscious.

"Where am I?" I said because everything filled with darkness, I'm deep in solitude and greediness. I wasn't aware of my freedom until I realized she's already dead.

*Kim TaeYeon.* Someone called my name so I followed the light infront of me.  I walked bare footed yet I doesn't care if thorns or nails will hurt my foot, I followed the voice as I enter the light.

"It's soft." I felt the mattress behind me was something familiar before I heard my mom called me.

"KIM TAEYEON, YOU'RE LATE!!" I quickly open my eyes and saw I woke up in my old room back in Jeonju.

"Mom?" My mother was younger than I last saw her before Christmas season.

"Don't you Mom me and get up or I will hit you with my stick!!!" She nagged while I'm still processing the whole situation.

"What's the day today?" I asked because I'm somewhat confused about the chaotic situation in my mind.

"What? Are you still sleep talking?" She said making an angry expression because I'm still on my bed lazying and confused.

"Mom, I said what's the date today?"

"Don't bitching on me TaeYeon because it's your first day of college, you piece of lazy bum!!!!" She yells at me before it finally sinks in me, I got back from the past so I pinch my cheek to confirm if I'm still dreaming.

"What the heck are you doing?" My mother find me weird so she kick my butt off the bed.

"UGH!!!" I felt my butt badly hurt but the whole situation was unbelievable.

"I'm in my past? But how?" I asked myself before I look myself in the mirror and I'm right that my face feels so freaking younger than before.

"Where's my phone?" I search for my 1st old phone that I received as a present from my Dad.

"Gotcha!" I found it on the table beside my bed and search for her name in my contacts.

"Nothing yet?" I found out that it's only my first day meeting her in my college campus.

"I can finally talk to you before the day you die without words." I'm excited but felt scared seeing her again after so many years until I last saw my first love walking out of my life.

"I can't wait to see you again Tiffany Hwang." I felt my tears fell from my eyes before I'm ready to go and meet her.

-------------------

To be continued.