Stranger Things

AUTHOR'S POV

Everything went slow during weekend, TaeYeon's mind slipped from thinking about projects and Tiffany but it doesn't work out, her so called bestfriend was still dating him and she couldn't do anything about it but to go with the flow of the following events, although she tried, she thought she's been changing the past and it turns out worse.

"The date of her death is approaching, what I'm gonna do right now?" TaeYeon sighed as she took glance at the calendar on the top of her table.

"I must do something. Why and how she died? I must figure it out." She leave her room and went outside to buy something.

"Where are you going?" Her mom asked as she cooks her daughter's favorite dishes.

"I will buy something, Mom but I will be right back." She take her jacket and went off without waiting for her mother's response.

"Today is kinda cold." She grasped tightly on he jacket while taking a fast pace so she could get home as fast as she can.

"What am I going to buy? Hm." After entering the store, she noticed a strange woman searching for something, she looks so arrogant but her beauty was eternal.

*Is she stealing something?* The woman take something from the food stall and quickly went off without being noticed by the cashier so she immediately paid what she found and runs after the weird woman.

"Hey." She called but the woman kept her fast pace and distance from TaeYeon.

"Hey, wait up! Why did you steal it?" The woman stopped walking but didn't turned back to face TaeYeon.

"It's just I don't have money with me." The woman sighed when she got caught red handed by some strangers but she kept walking until TaeYeon grabbed her arm.

"I already paid it because the cashier saw you in the CCTV." TaeYeon says and the woman take her time to looked on her savior.

"Thanks." The blonde woman said but she shooed TaeYeon's hand away from her.

"What's your name?" TaeYeon asked curiously and blonde woman take her time to response until she caught Tiffany and Robbie's presence not too far away from them.

"Shit! Let's hide quick." She pulls the blonde woman with her as they both hides in the alley wall keeping them from Tiffany's sight who stare at their direction.

"That was so close." They saw Tiffany went inside her boyfriend's car and drove away without catching them.

"Do you know the guy?" The blonde woman felt terrified when she saw Robbie but she kept silence.

"She's my bestfriend's boyfriend." TaeYeon scoffed and frown when she spotted the car.

"Stay from him or else something bad will happen to you." The blonde woman warns and it got TaeYeon scared for awhile because she sounds so serious.

"What's your name?" She asked twice.

"It's Sooyeon." The blonde responded in her deep and soft tone of her voice almost whispering.

"I'll walk with you." They acknowledge each other's presence but kept silence until TaeYeon reach her home.

"You can walk by yourself?" TaeYeon asked in her worried tone but nonetheless, the blonde gently nod and went to the opposite direction instead.

"Did she walk me home here?" TaeYeon stare at the blonde's back and her hands inside her pocket.

"She must be cold." TaeYeon run towards the blonde woman and pulls her arm to face her.

"Here take it with you. It must be so cold tonight you might catch colds." TaeYeon put her own jacket around the blonde woman's shoulder before she went back home and closes her door.

Sooyeon just sadly smile while gripping on the jacket tightly as she walks on her way home but the uncomfortable feelings inside bothered her as she thought because TaeYeon might be in danger if she kept getting closer with Robbie whom she knows personally

-----------------

THE NEXT MORNING

"I always been late in class." TaeYeon sighed when she woke late again and her mother nagged at her endlessly, she walks slowly because she knew she's messed up again.

"Kim TaeYeon." Robbie greeted her with a sly smirk on his face but TaeYeon just ignored his presence and make way through her room.

"Tiffany was good in bed last night." TaeYeon froze on her spot when her bestfriend's name got mentioned by the stupid boyfriend.

"She moans my name loudly in too much pleasure I've given to her." Robbie smirk when he got the expression he wanted to see from the lesbian friend of his girl.

"I'm making her easily wet." Robbie started to dirty talking and it makes TaeYeon's blood boils but if she fight against him, she will be called for detention again but if she ignores his freaking ass then she will be safe so she choose the best option.

"Is that all you went here? To just inform about what happen with you last night. I always thought you're dick was so small." TaeYeon smirk when she saw his angry expression.

"See you around, jerk!" TaeYeon went inside her class and Robbie had no choice but to retreat for now and let her go just for today.

"Don't messed with me freaking idiot." Robbie glare at the door of TaeYeon's class before he walked away while calling someone on his phone.

----------------

To be continued.