Best Of Friends

AUTHOR'S POV

The two became so inseperable like twins and their friends even the others thought they we're a lesbian couple but Tiffany addressed the rumors that they've been so close or rather bestfriends, she became so anxious about getting together with TaeYeon all the time so she distance herself slowly so the latter will not figure it out and broke their friendship which she thought it was but TaeYeon takes it into another level.

"Can I possibly changes the past?" TaeYeon thought to herself when she remembers that she's in the past and hopefully she got Tiffany to like her so she hardly pursue her without confessing so everyone especially Tiffany misunderstood her sweet gestures towards her that the other girl felt suffocated and disgusted by her actions by walking her home, talking sweetly on her, surprise birthday gift and even being clingy and touchy on her so everything ruined their relationship.

"Nothing's changes between me except for Tiffany avoiding me like a plague and my bitter past was still be there." After so many days she's been after Tiffany, she gave up and go with the flow.

TaeYeon sighed.

"I don't know when will I get back in the present time, what should I do? I'm getting sick of it." TaeYeon says before she remembers that she will meet and talk with Tiffany before she died so the questions left unanswered will be unfold.

"That's right. I must confess to her before she will die so I could know her answer and maybe I can save her too." She thought before she texted her friend and meet her to confess.

"You're a genius, TaeYeon."

-----------------

"Why did you bring him here? What is he doing here?" TaeYeon frown and feel so disappointed when Tiffany bring the guy she met through her professor who keeps on pairing them together and the romance slowly blooms in between that makes everyone happy seeing them unlike with a lesbian clinging into one of the popular students in their campus.

"So what? I want to bring him because I like him and he makes me happy so I will bring him everywhere." Tiffany feels so mad at her so called best friend who always there for her through good and rough times.

"So, you like him?" TaeYeon felt the worse pain again for how many times in the past and now she's dealing with it over and over again with the same intensity but she's braver than before.

"Then, I like you so much as well." TaeYeon voice out her feelings but Tiffany never sees her in the same way so she turns her back and left with the guy TaeYeon hated so much.

"I'm sorry I'm not a lesbian like you." The words spilled from Tiffany's mouth hurts the most because it's her first time hearing it verbally and infront of her.

"Damn, it's so painful." TaeYeon cried on her way home but she knew it will be more something worst than rejected and came from Tiffany's mouth. She never confessed way back in the past and let her feelings left unsaid until Tiffany passed away in the present time.

-----------------

After TaeYeon's confession, Tiffany got through the worst situations because her bestfriend completely ruined her feelings and make her deeply thought that she's straight but after hearing that her friend likes her so much, she felt horrible and guilty towards TaeYeon. The guy and her have mutual feelings and they kept texting each other and casually meet for a date on weekends but her mind still clouding with those silly confessions of a lesbian friend.

"Don't you like it?" The guy named Robbie asked his beautiful date.

"I'm fine." Tiffany fake her smile to hide her worries and their date went well again so they tried their first kiss as he sends her home with his red car.

"I like you so much, Tiffany." Robbie confessed his feelings towards the woman he's been dating for awhile now. He figure out that he loves her because she's pretty, smart and he loves to hang out with her because of their similarities so he completely fell for her charm.

"I think I really like you too, Robbie." Tiffany and the guy started dating secretly so she would not hurt TaeYeon so much after rejecting her.

-----------------

"Is it true that you're dating him now?" One of Tiffany's few classmate asked when she spilled the news but she told them to keep it hidden from TaeYeon so the girl won't receive so much hurt.

"Yes." Tiffany happily said before they heard TaeYeon enter the room holding the bouquet of roses that Tiffany likes.

"For you." TaeYeon said sweetly before she left the bouquet on Tiffany's desk.

"Tsk, good way to ruin the day, lesbian!" One of Robbie's supporter whisper and Tiffany doesn't like it that the girl talking bad against her bestfriend so she shut her up.

"Leave her alone." Tiffany nag and the girl shut up her mouth.

*This smells so good.* Tiffany take the bouquet and stare at TaeYeon who was busy playing with her phone in the corner away from the crowd.

----------------

"Just throw it." Tiffany's boyfriend take the bouquet but the girl won't let him do it.

"Just let me take it home." Tiffany defend the bouquet from her sulking boyfriend who got jealous over her bestfriend.

"NO!!!" Robbie yells at her and Tiffany got mad over him.

"Leave me alone, I can walk home by myself." Tiffany ignores him and walkaway.

"Tiffany Hwang!!!!" Robbie scream.

"Hello, did you see Tiffany?" TaeYeon asked because she have to make a good impression on Tiffany so she wanted to be civil with Robbie.

"Get out of my sight." Robbie scoffed and follows his girlfriend.

"Rude dickhead but I hope my Tiffany will like it because it cost my allowance for these week." TaeYeon sighed and ignores him and went home alone.

---------------------

To be continued.