The Innocent Killer

TAEYEON POV

*You're a psychopath, TaeYeon.* I still could believe that Sooyeon was my future lover and that I am my first love's murderer but why I felt not sorry towards what happen and why I couldn't remember such things. I'm searching for an answer and now I needed Sooyeon because I believe on what she said, she's my lover after all.

I walked aimlessly outside my home because mother wasn't even there, I felt like after telling me everything about the truth everything became dull and I wonder how this hypnotism will end so I can go back to the present and search for some clues about Tiffany's death and the real murderer, I felt like it wasn't me.

*TaeYeon?* I heard Tiffany calling me as I halt while waiting for her to come at me, she's crying and I know it's about Robbie's mysterious death.

"Have you already heard?" She nods and embrace me, I felt my heart beat wildly before I embraces her back, it feels surreal but the moment I thought about me being her murderer makes my heart clenched in sharp pain.

*His dead.* She whispered while tightly clenching her hand into my uniform, I felt she's anger but the next thing I knew shock me.

*It's my fault.* She suddenly confessed and I got taken aback from her confession, she felt scared holding into me like her life depends on me.

"Why did you do that, Fany?" I said while holding her shoulders pulling her away from me.

*It's an accident, he's trying to hurt me again or worst got rape by him so I defended myself.* She cried hard while I'm getting weak, should I trust her or should I trust myself while I'm with her? I'm her murderer.

*Do you trust me?* She asked while leaning on me and our faces was inches apart from each other so I'm scared if she will hear my heart screaming her name.

"Should I trust her?" I thought to myself while closing my eyes and the memories flashes through that makes me scared to death.

*What happen to you? Are you okay?* She helped me out when my knees weaken by those scary uncleared memories that flashes back.

"I'm fine." I responded before my eyes caught Sooyeon's appearance with her casual jeans jacket that makes her more like a real detective but she's really a police in the future and got here because of the hypnosis too.

"Sooyeon? You are here." I called before she lit up her cigarette while walking into our directions with me leaning closer towards Tiffany.

*Stay away from her?!* Sooyeon warned innocent Tiffany who take good care of me but suddenly I got pulled back by my supposedly future girlfriend.

"What are you doing, Sooyeon?" I whispered and elbow her side but she's rather intense and serious facing my oblivious first love.

*What are your relationship with her?* Tiffany bravely asked Sooyeon whose blankly and scary staring back at her but she didn't answer.

"Let's not cause a commotion here, okay?" I'm trying to pulled them away together but the angry Tiffany step forward facing Sooyeon who was a little bit taller than her.

*Who is she to you?* Tiffany snorted rather jealous over Sooyeon's appearance but I know she's straight as a ruler and even got herself a boyfriend.

"She's my ----------- " I answered but suddenly I felt someone's arm pulled me beside Sooyeon and stand straight facing Tiffany with her intense eyes.

*She's dating me!* Sooyeon honestly said while pulling me closer with her and Tiffany just stood in shocked with her eyes widen couldn't believe what she heard.

*Is it true, TaeYeon? You're dating her?* Tiffany directly asked avoiding Sooyeon's glare on her but the arms around me became tight when Tiffany walking towards me.

*She's my precious jewel.* Sooyeon defended her answer and kept on fighting over me like I'm some kind of jackpot price.

*She's my precious bestfriend.* I felt my heart in sharp pain because she only said it today that we're still bestfriend after secretly loving her, following her around but she chose to be with guys and dated them.

*I'm her darling girlfriend.* My eyes wide open when Sooyeon admitted herself and Tiffany got a shocked of her life when she stares at us together while I took courage and hold Sooyeon's hand in mine.

"It's true that we're dating." I confessed because I trust Sooyeon with all my heart and being with her suddenly felt magical since I felt amazing when I'm with my future girlfriend rather than my first love.

*So, it's true.* Tiffany stifle a soft laugh before she stare at me with tears in her eyes.

*Congratulations, Tae.* She said with her eyesmile before she turned her back on me while walking inside the campus.

'Why does I felt hurt when said it?' I thought before Sooyeon take off her arms around me because she thought it makes me uncomfortable.

*Finally! You admit it.* Sooyeon let out her goofy smile while leaning closer on me with our face inches apart.

"Why?" I asked her and I saw her sad face and putting her hands inside her jeans pocket.

*Because you always deny me through everyone in the reality since you're not deeply in love with me on the first time we started dating maybe it's because you still couldn't moved on from Tiffany.* I felt her pain inside because we're in the same ground and maybe I still loved Tiffany before Sooyeon entered my life.

"I'm sorry." That's all I can say before I felt Sooyeon embrace me with all her might and never let me go.

*It doesn't bother me. Thank you for making me happy today. I wish we come back in the reality together.* She whispered on me before I felt tears fell over my shoulder, I guess Sooyeon's crying on me again.

*I'm so happy, Tae.* I'm caressing her smooth blonde hair before everything turns black and I fell asleep.

"Where am I?" I woke up in a room with white walls when white lilies fell from above and heard people's crying in the funeral.

"Is it Tiffany?" I blankly stare at the coffin but no one sees me when I passed through them, maybe it's a dream.

*You killed me!!!!!* I saw Tiffany standing infront of her coffin glaring at me with a knife stabbing her heart and blood spilled on her dirty clothes then the last thing I know, I'm in the cemetery alone.

END OF POV

-----------------------------

To be continued.