Because Of Loving You

AUTHOR'S POV

"The hypnosis will not last long." The pretty psychologist said when she performed the hypnosis between the former lovers.

"It's been chaotic about the investigation of Tiffany Hwang case." The police inspector who was Sooyeon's colleague joined the hypnosis team but seems like they already knew the murderer and the proof was very strong to testify in the court again.

"Thank you for your effort, Dr. Seohyun." The female inspector said shyly before her face blushes from the doctor's loving stare.

"It's nothing without you, Inspector Im." Dr. Seohyun gladly acknowledge the inspector's effort coming in the clinic and asked for some progress regarding TaeYeon.

"She will be awake any minute." The doctor told the inspector before the suspect slowly opening her eyes making the other police surrounded her.

"Finally! You're awake, murderer!" Inspector Im said with her angry eyes and taking the handcuff to arrest the hidden murderer of Tiffany Hwang who found dead on her home.

"Well, have you been well Yoona?" The murderer smirk while making an slowly movement behind her back taking off her hidden pistol.

"Don't try to do something funny or I will blow her mind." Pointing towards the other person who was still under the hypnosis, the murderer halted her movement and angrily stare towards the police in action before she raise her both hands in defeat so the others will be safe.

"I'm sorry." Yoona felt guilty and sorry for her dear friend whom she treated as her older sister that she will be the one who will arrest her and the one who solved the case.

"I understand." Sighed in defeat, the murderer surrender and quickly stood up with her remorse face before she take the last look on her former lover who was still on her calm state under hypnosis.

"Goodbye, TaeYeon." The last words Sooyeon said before she take down by the police followed by inspector Yoona behind putting the handcuffs on her.

"You will be free now, Kim TaeYeon." The accused suspect was now given her true freedom after being jailed for 5 years and rehabilitate within 2 years due to her mental health issues and Seohyun felt sorry for her friend who suffered for the unsolved case.

"You didn't killed her according to what you've said and take everything as a fact so you ended up mad." Seohyun known TaeYeon for quite too long and she knows that the latter will never do such things especially on her first love even if Tiffany decided to get married after dating her within 6 months before she got turned down behind.

"You can rest now." Seohyun shed tears when she held her friend's cold hands as TaeYeon lied calmly on the bed.

-------------------------

"So why did you killed Tiffany Hwang?" Yoona asked the suspect countless of times but seems like Sooyeon was kind of stubborn and she almost reach her limits.

"I'm tired." The suspect told while inhaling the sweet scents of her crime sitting inside the interrogation room which kind of familiar for her when she's the one who interrogate her former lover before.

"You're tired? Well, if you answer my question smoothly then you can rest now behind the bar unfortunately." Yoona seems losing her patience because Sooyeon got on her nerves before she lit up her cigarette and smoke infront of her fellow police.

"I'm tired of being jealous because of loving her and she doesn't deserve her." Sooyeon sighed and confessed before she let put her tears of grief inside when she witnessed how happy TaeYeon when she's with Tiffany's arms after they broke up several years ago.

"If it's kind of love you had for her then leave her alone from now on." Yoona slapped her face softly while gently caressing her scars on Sooyeon's face cause of fighting the dead victim.

"It seems so painful but you have to let go of that things." The inspector felt sorry about Sooyeon's fate when the court order for lifetime imprisonment if the real murderer will be found.

"I will be glad if you kill me now." Sooyeon suddenly said while showing her pitiful expression of guilty but she's ready to meet her fate after she became a heartless murderer because of loving her too much.

"You love her too much, don't you?" The suspect slowly nod without showing her emotions, she's plain and empty, she rather die on Yoona's hand instead of the useless justice.

"Can you pass me one cigarette please?" The suspect begged before Yoona follows her and gave her what she wants lighting up another one for Sooyeon and they both smoke inside the room.

"Is it painful to be rejected by your first love?" Sooyeon asked because she once turned down Yoona to go out with her because of TaeYeon.

"Rather than painful it became wonderful because I finally found a precious person for me." Yoona blush when she recall Seohyun taking her offer to date her.

"That's great, I envy you so I won't felt too guilty right now before I die." Sooyeon warmly smile at her before she quickly tackle Yoona down and take her gun because she knows how to work with handcuffs because she's the best and talent among the newbie in the academy before she entered the police department.

"Stay happy, Im Yoona." Sooyeon shoot her head with the gun that inspector Yoona possessed and lied down pooled with blood making the inspector scared and felt sorry before the police came to her rescue.

In loving memory of Jung Sooyeon+

----------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Next will be the last chapter.