The Murderer

TAEYEON POV

"Have you already heard the news that Robbie is dead?" I called Tiffany but she hadn't reached so I leave a voicemail for her after witnessing Robbie's death.

"She's not answering her phone." I sighed and return to my respective classroom but before I could return someone pulled me in the secluded part of the building.

"Ah!" I softly scream but my mouth was quickly covers by a hand and tight gripped on my body before I saw my capturer.

"Sooyeon? What are you doing here? Don't you have your class period?" My eyes widen when Sooyeon's eyes change into sparkling blue again and it makes me worried and scared about her condition.

"Why did you killed him?" She accused me of something I haven't done and besides I'm in my class with my classmates before we witnessed Robbie's body on the ground filled with blood.

"I killed no one." I defend myself for her false accusations before everything started to blur around me and my head spinning.

"You killed him and I saw it through my eyes." Sooyeon insisted that I killed the freaking guy while her eyes sparkling in blue.

"You're the suspicious one between us because you're always popping somewhere." I accused her back and she stepped aback before she tackles me in the wall as I felt sharp pain in my back.

"You know nothing future TaeYeon." My eyes widen when she caught me off guard about my true identity. Well, definitely I'm from the future and this was my past that I have no idea why I came here for but how did she knew about it? Is she someone in the future too? I asked myself.

"I'm your future lover, Jung Sooyeon and I'm going to stop you from murdering Tiffany Hwang!" I gasped when she spilled new revelations about what will happens next.

*I will kill Tiffany with my bare hands?* I became weak and my knees fell on the ground with my newfound information as my mission here is to stop the murderer but the fact that I will be the one who will murder her according to Sooyeon who was my future lover.

"You're just deceiving me, aren't you?" I stood my ground and shook the false accusations about me killing my beloved woman.

"Wake up and get back in the present!" Sooyeon screams at me but I pushed her back so she fell on her butt.

"You know nothing Jung Sooyeon." I turned my back into her but she grabbed my wrist and felt her soft lips into mine.

"I knew every inch about you so please don't make it so hard for me." Sooyeon pleads with all her might and kneels infront of me begging me to get back in the present where I belong.

"If I'm the one who will kill her? Why don't I remember something in the present? Why I didn't knew about her death? Where did I killed her?" There's too many questions that I need answers but Sooyeon couldn't tell by words.

"You force to forget it after you undergone mental rehabilitation and I stay with you before you pushes me away that I force to leave you alone yet I will come back for you but you force yourself and accidentally went through the past." Sooyeon clearly explained but still it's complicated for me and I'm confused by the fact that I will be the one who will kill Tiffany Hwang.

"If you wake up then I can handle your past self here smoothly." Sooyeon said while pulling me into her embrace.

"What if I refuse to wake up now? What will you do?" I asked her back and didn't return her embrace.

"Then I you left me no choice but to kill you as well it will be the greatest choice I will do but I will choose to kill you although I really loved you so much." Sooyeon's eyes turns soft and all I could see was so many pain through her eyes.

"What is your purpose here?" I asked curiously when she pulls away from me.

"They used hypnosis on me so I can find you here and I'm working as a cop." Sooyeon shows her police badge and it confused me so much more why I won't remember about my present lover.

"If I will succeed in my personal mission then the effect of hypnosis will erase our memories together once we get back in the present." Sooyeon felt uncomfortable with what she said.

"Why did they performs hypnosis on you that you went through this diffucult past?" My questions didn't stop me because I want to know more about the situations.

"I need to save you and everyone because. . . ." She bite her tongue and halted her words from spilling another fact about me.

"Tell me? Why did you stop?" I held her collar as I pulled her with strength and it suffocated her.

"Let me go I can't breathe!" Sooyeon grabbed me before I felt sorry for my aggressive assault on her.

"So?" I bark at her.

"You're a psychopath, TaeYeon." I gasped when I heard the painful facts that she avoided to tell infront of my face.

END OF POV

---------------------------

To be continued.