005

I smiled while looking at the wall I painted. I didn't paint all corners of my wall only the first corner where the windows are located.

"You are talented." I heard Jazxer say. I smiled. I dreamt to be a painter before and I think that passion didn't leave me.

"Wait, these faces are familiar to me..."

"Yeah. They are those people who we've seen on the road. Those kids are smiling. And those families." A smile slowly crept on this lip before facing me with a proud expression.

"You don't forget them." I shook my head.

"I will never forget those faces. Never." I grin while saying that. He handed me a bottle of water to me and I gladly accepted. I opened it and drink the water.

"I want to paint my walls too." He said. I immediately shrugged my head and I almost spit the water in my mouth. When I imagined that his wall will be painted by stickmen. No way! It's horrible.

His lips pursed as he observe my expression. "Why? Why do you look like you don't like that idea?"

"I don't like, Jazxer! Have pity on your walls. They will be drawn of horrific stickmen." He pouted more after hearing that.

"I'm talented, Azzelle. Like you!" He stormed to his feet. Like a spoiled child.

"You are talented, Jazxer... But not in this field." I said. He slowly nodded. He caressed my head and look at my paint again.

"Okay... I believe in you, Azzelle. My best friend." And hearing that made me smile wider and my heart pounded. 

What is this?

***

I woke up. Yelling in pain. My chest is aching like it's going to explode and split into two. My sweat and tears are rapidly falling.

I clutched onto my chest. Silently praying to end this misery. I heard the beeping of my vital monitor. I tried to reach the emergency button but I can't reach it. The more I move, the more the pain becomes intense.

I am going to die?

Why? Before I want to die this never happens to me. Why? 

But why now?  When all I want is to live and to see him every day. 

My sight and hearing become blurry. But before the darkness filled me. I heard footsteps running toward me.

Please save me. 

I don't want to die. 

Not now... please...

***

I slowly flutter my eyes but I still don't open them because I feel so weak. My eyes remained closed. I have an oxygen mask that helps me to breathe easily. The room filled with silence until I heard voices around me.

"I will be honest with you. Your son's condition seems to be worst than before-" The doctor didn't continue when my dad suddenly spoke.

"Did you call me here just to say that my son is going to die? I believe I know that. He's going to die. That's why we threw him here to this hospital to die so I don't care if his conditions are worst."

"Mr. Your son is fighting he decided to undergo an operation. Azzelle wants to live. He needs all your support right now!" Dr. Sid almost yelled but I can feel that he is stopping himself to explode.