New Orleans Part 2

"Hey Davina, nice to meet you, im......." i start to say.

"I know who you are and im not happy your here, look Kol and his family may like you but im not going to let the biggest abomination nature has ever created around me." Davina says.

I begin to hear a strange sound, i listen carefully and then i realize what it is its a 10th heartbeat in the room, I look at Kol and then back at Davina and then it hits me, " How is that possible? How is she?"

"what are you mumbling on about Isabelle? Klaus says.

"Every vampire in here focus on davinas heart beat, just for a sec." i tell them and all of them look at kol and davina in shock.

"what is going on? whats so special about my heartbeat?" Davina asks.

"Do you want me to tell her Kol or do you wanna say it?" I ask. He points to me. "Davina its not your heartbeat we are concerned about, its what we heard when we listen to yours, we hear a second heartbeat, your having a baby."

"But Kol is Still a vampire how is that possible?" Davina says.

"Idk." Kol states.

"I do, growing up i heard stories about something from my father, i mean my uncle, anyway, he would tell me stories of special people who could bare the children of vampires and until now i didnt think it was real, when a vampire finds their soulmate, i mean their real true soul mate that mate can bare his children and if it was a female vampire paired with a male human the vampire would be the one baring the child, it is very rare that a vampire finds their true soulmate." I say remembering the story i would hear as a child.

"Wait so you mean i can have children with Kol?" Davina says happily.

"Yes you can!" I answer, "So after we celebrate this miracle baby where do i sleep? I refuse to sleep in Elijahs bedroom! "

"You can sleep in our guest room, its your favorite color, purple." Elijah answers. 

"How did you...." I begin.

"I know all your favorite things Isabelle. " Elijah says.

"Bet. My favorite food?"

"Candied Yams." Elijah spouts off.

"Music?" i ask.

"Country" Elijah answers.

"Song?" I question.

"Mama's Broken Heart" Elijah replies.

"favorite person in the whole world?" I ask.

"Most of the time its me but seeing as your mad at me, Hope." Elijah answers.

I run up to Elijah and kiss him, "Ok I forgive you, Ill stay in New Orleans."

"Well looks like our family grew some more, Welcome to the family again Isabelle." Freya said.

"Freya what the bloody are you going on about she never left the family" Rebekah says giving me a hug. we all retired to our rooms after we had a celebration for Davina and Kol's baby, instead of going to the guest room i went with Elijah to his room, and im sure you can guest what happened, if you cant ill quote Care for you "'Lots and lots of make up sex'"