Chapter 18

Elena had a thought.

I know what your gonna say, "uh oh Elena and thinking, not good." 

well I agree most of the time but this time Elena thought of a really great idea, her idea was to find out where Alexis and Katherine are going to be tonight and try to masquerade as them for a change. How fun would that be and if we pull it off, we could pay them back for all the times they did it to us.

I call Alexis, "So do you have any plans tonight?"

"Yeah actually Kat and I were going to the old Lockwood property for the party. Are you and Elena going?" Alexis asks.

"No we have to much homework and Elena wants to avoid Damon." I say.

"Ok well then people will still think your there is that ok?" Alexis says.

"Yeah go have fun. Be me and Elena." I say.

I hang up and say, "Showtime!"

Of course, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, and Tyler all know we plan to do this but no one else does. We all go to the party, I chose to wear this

 We all go to the party, I chose to wear this

And Elena chose this

We arrived at the party and Damon says, "Em, want to make out and see if Alexis notices?"

"Gross no but it would be kinda funny. Ugh fine but I am not going to enjoy this." I answer.

"Caroline and I will go that way." Elena says and points in a direction. Matt and Tyler walk in a direction, Stefan goes another way and Bonnie goes with Caroline and Elena.

I see Alexis and begin to kiss Damon, "Wait Em, I thought you and Elena weren't coming tonight."

I stop kissing Damon, "Ali, why would you think I'm Isabelle, it's me Kat. I was kissing Damon cause I'm a little drunk."

"Sorry Em but I know your not Kat, nice try. Katherine wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit, let alone kissing Damon." Alexis states.

"I know I had to try but Elena wanted to try and trick you two. Don't tell her you know, I will keep Damon from telling her and everyone else." I explain.

"Ok. Sounds good. Enjoy the night. Oh and I would just you know instead of kiss him to keep him shut." Alexis says.

"Good Idea. Bye Alexis." I look Damon in the eyes, "We kissed, Alexis thought I was Katherine and now you want to have sex with me tonight."

Damon says, "Hey Em. Wanna sneak away?"

"Mmm tempting but Elena will notice if there aren't to of me!" I say.

"Alexis can help you by asking Katherine to leave. She will do it if you ask her." Damon says.

I call Alexis, "Can you do me the biggest favor?"

"What is it?" Alexis says.

"Ask your sister to leave, I need Elena to think you both left so I can sneak away with Damon. If she doesn't see Katherine then she will think you two left." I answer.

"Or you could just compel her to think the four of us are still here. You can also compel all of your friends too so they don't mess it up and I will help." Alexis states.

"Ok. Let's do it that way. You compel: Bonnie, Caroline and Stefan. I will compel Matt, Tyler, and Elena." I say.

"Ok will do. Have fun." Alexis says. I see Matt and Tyler, I walk up to them, "Hey, can you help me sneak away by telling Elena you just saw me and then point in some random direction if she asks?"

"Yeah we will. By the way, you and Damon are perfect together." Matt says and Tyler nods in agreement.

I walk around to find Elena, I look into her eyes, "you will ask Matt and Tyler where I am every 2 hours until the party is over and will be satisfied with their answer."

I walk back to Damon and he vamps us to his room at the boarding house. We .... I am not boring you with the hot steamy details.